Last week EA SPORTS released the most wanted thing of the summer by releasing the NHL19 Open Beta. There had been a lot of talk around the web on whether it would come out or not, but it eventually did and the first impressions around the community have been very positive. The new skating mechanics looks and feels amazing and the feedback especially around 6vs6 has been mostly very great. This is of course a beta and a lot of improvements are still to be made. As one of the biggest NHL gaming sites in the world - not to mention the amazing talent and passion of our community members - we want to help out.
So here's the deal: We want to hear what you guys think, so we can forward it to EA SPORTS in a well structured and articulated way. We hope you take some time and write about your experiences (both the good and the bad) and possible issues and solutions that you have run into and hopefully this will help us all get the greatest NHL version yet!
You may write your feedback in any format you want, but we have included the below structure, as presented by EA SPORTS NHL Community Manager Tyler Horsfall on Twitter.
- NHL Ones
- NHL THREES Drop-In (Arcade Threes)
- EASHL Drop-Ins (Please specify if it is in 3s/6s/both)
- EASHL Club 3s
- EASHL Club 6s
- AI skaters in World of Chel (specify mode + how many AI)
- AI goalies in World of Chel (specify mode)
- AI goalies in EASHL (specify if in 3s/6s)
- Customization: Player Classes + Traits/Specializations
- Customization: Gear (Casual + Pro gear + Gear Bags)
- Other World of Chel related feedback
- Online Vs.
- AI Skaters in Online Vs.Lisää
- AI Goalies in Online Vs.
- Hitting (Collision Physics)Li
- Offensive Play (i.e. how did it feel to play defense? How easy was it? Was there a skill gap? Were there limitations?)
- Defensive Play (i.e. how did it feel to play defense? How easy was it? Was there a skill gap? Were there limitations?)
- Other (anything not covered here)
- Human Goalies in EASHL
We would prefer your thoughts in English, as it will make the process quicker and make for a better discussion here in the community, as all can participate. However, we know there are those who can express themselves better in their maternal language, so for this purpose, we have made this topic discussable in some more languages in their specific topics: