We are back with a small look into the fourth week of the Pro division. This season we are doing a player of the week segment, to highlight an individual and his team because of their success during said week. We will also do a small interview with our nominee and try to get to know the person better and get some insights of the team and the league in question.
Without further ado we would like to present you our fourth Player Of The Week:
Team: TIKI TALK
Position: Right Wing
Games played this week: 6 (vs God Tier, The Black Jacks and Checkmate)
Goals: 10 (33 total, ranked 2nd)
Assists: 12 (35 total, ranked 3rd)
Points: 22 (68 total, ranked 1st)
+/-: 36 (26 total, ranked 6th)
To cap off the week, @Panarinz had a short chat with the man of the hour:
A good week for your team and especially for yourself, with 23 points in 6 games! What do you think was the biggest reason for your success this week?
- Recently we've talked a lot in our team about game strategy. Lately we've succeeded to improve our game level in both ECL and regular EASHL games. Also we decided to try some changes to our lineup, chemistry with Temex on LW was once again fantastic and we played the best hockey as a team so far. It's easy to score when all players deliver the same gameplan.
What is your aim for this season? as a team and you personally.
- The most important thing is to play high quality hockey and at the same time have fun. I think we have all the chances to go far in the playoffs and also you might see us back in Elite next season. Personally I try my best to cause chaos in our opponents defence.
How did you come up with your PSN ID?
- "Pardy" is close to my own last name. I wanted to create an account which is also fun and includes that Pardy commentary name. Itspardytime is my own wordplay but sometimes I miss my old Lautaset, some oldschool players might remember that PSN ID. :D
What is the best player build in this version of the game for a winger?
- It depends on the gamestyle of the team. All player types have own advantages and disadvantages. At the moment I use a pretty small sniper, that fits best for me.
What is your strengths as a player?
- I think I have decent hockey sense and I hate losing. Maybe you should ask that from the opposing defenders or goalies.
Which team will win ECL 8 Pro?
- There are many great teams but I think we have a pretty good chance to win Pro, so TIKI TALK.
We thank Pardy for taking the time to sit down with us for this interview. Remember, if you want to be featured next week, work hard and help your team to success!
Signing off for now,
ECL Pro writing team
@Panarinz & @Mannheimer1938