Below is the complete list of the teams participating in our Neo division this season and in which groups they will play.
ECL 9 Neo - 4 Groups
ECL Neo will be played in four groups consisting of 8-9 teams each. With 2 games against each opponent, this results in a 14-16 game regular season for each team in which the top 4 teams out of every group will go to the playoffs (16 teams in total). Please note that due to Group 1 having an extra team and thus an uneven number of teams, we've added a double-header for most teams in group 1 on Wednesday 27th of November. You are free to move these games to another time in mutual agreement with your opponents - just remember the last day of the regular season is the 15th of December.
Bauer Rangers GmbH
A total of 16 teams will make the playoffs
- The top 4 teams from each group will progress to the playoffs
- Group winners are seeded #1-4
- Group runners-up #5-8
- Teams that finished 3rd #9-12
- Teams that finished 4th #13-16
- The seeding of the teams within these levels will be decided using the usual tiebreakers, found in the ECL 9 rulebook section 11.3.
- Regular season: 20.11-15.12
- Round 1: 16.-22.12
- Quarterfinals: 30.12-5.1
- Semifinals: 7.-13.1
- Finals: 15.-21.1
Team management tools
All teams have been created, the team management tools on the main page have been unlocked for the team captains* (find the Team Tools dropdown in the top right corner of the menu). All players need to be invited to the team rosters ahead of your first game. Please note that all invited players need to accept the invitation (there will be a popup alert on the main page for them) before they show up on the team roster and can start playing!
* Some team captains are being fixed in the morning and may currently be displaying legacy information.
** Due to the number of new logos - it may take a while before your logo is updated. Please be patient for a couple of days before asking if you already submitted your logo.
Please find the schedule here.
Have fun and see you on the ice!