NHLgamer Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT)

KAWAIIII

2 minuuttia sitten, MartindalexC kirjoitti:

The thing is though playing two games is essentially implied, sure you can argue that it was never discussed but at some point you have to take into account the fact that the two game minimum is pretty heavily assumed by all players I'd wager. Ergo the onus to say that there's gonna be more / less games resides completely with AF. 

For regular season, yes, I would agree.

13 minutes ago, tbnantti said:

For regular season, yes, I would agree.

Well, they did also announce the games as such (not in discussion with our GM, but in this thread): "Lite Playoffs Semi-Finals games 4 & 5(?)". Not "game 4". That leads a few people to believe that they "covered their backs" if the first games outcome didnt suit em. If someone reads that as "Oh, perhaps they feel a bit tired after the first game", especially since the always wants to play late games, good for them I guess.

Again, I'm not outraged over the ruling. I'm surprised, however, that people don't seem to have any problem with that. But I guess they think that it's fine as long as it dosnt happen to themselves....? Kewl

Edited by Lainzndr
  • Like 1

2 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

Well, they did also announce the games as such (not in discussion with our GM, but in this thread): "Lite Playoffs Semi-Finals games 4 & 5(?)". Not "game 4". That leads a few people to believe that they "covered their backs" if the first games outcome didnt suit em. If someone reads that as "Oh, perhaps they feel a bit tired after the first game", especially since the always wants to play late games, good for them I guess.

Again, I'm not outraged over the ruling. I'm surprised, however, that people don't seem to have any problem with that. But I guess they think that it's fine as long as it dosnt happen to yourself....? Kewl

I would understand 5(?) to mean a fifth game is to be played if both teams agree to it. They didn’t.

I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on the matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbnantti said:

I would understand 5(?) to mean a fifth game is to be played if both teams agree to it. They didn’t.

I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on the matter. 

SUre. It could be interrupted in a lot of ways, though.

Agree to disagree

Did AF tell you after the first game that they wasnt going to play more or did they leave you waiting for second game which never happened? If the latter, then i think it was somewhat bitchy move. However, no rules were break so i guess its fine but kind of weird to only play one game.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jnmxxx said:

Did AF tell you after the first game that they wasnt going to play more or did they leave you waiting for second game which never happened? If the latter, then i think it was somewhat bitchy move. However, no rules were break so i guess its fine but kind of weird to only play one game.

Naw, we were waiting for an invite, but when we saw that they shut down their stream we tried contacting them here. Later, their GM sent our GM a message saying that they couldn't play more b/c they thought it was late. What's even weirder is that they never mentioned this while we were waiting for the game to start again (one of their players dropped in the 3rd, had to re-do the game and start playing the 3rd). They could've said something before the game had ended, one could argue.

Expecting a "confused" emoiji from that MCH-guy now, where he at?

edit: Thx Connor

Edited by Lainzndr
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lainzndr said:

Naw, we were waiting for an invite, but when we saw that they shut down their stream we tried contacting them here. Later, their GM sent our GM a message saying that they couldn't play more b/c they thought it was late. What's even weirder is that they never mentioned this while we were waiting for the game to start again (one of their players dropped in the 3rd, had to re-do the game). They could've said something before the game had ended, one could argue.

Expection a "confused" emoiji from that MCH-guy now, where he at?

Used all my emojiis already, i'll come back stronger tomorrow!!

17 minutes ago, miisolegend said:

Yeah sad its only 4 emojis available lmao

So, wait a minute here. You ”like” jimmis message where he askes me if they didnt say anything. I tell him that they didnt. You respond by disliking my answe? K

Edited by Lainzndr

29 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

Naw, we were waiting for an invite, but when we saw that they shut down their stream we tried contacting them here. Later, their GM sent our GM a message saying that they couldn't play more b/c they thought it was late. What's even weirder is that they never mentioned this while we were waiting for the game to start again (one of their players dropped in the 3rd, had to re-do the game and start playing the 3rd). They could've said something before the game had ended, one could argue.

Expection a "confused" emoiji from that MCH-guy now, where he at?

Funny when you said " LATER, their gm sent our gm message saying that they thought it was late" ; We finished the game 22.58, ur captain send message 22.59 "We are rdy"

I sent message 23.00 "We won't play....."

Get out from our topic if you don't have something new to say and focus in the games, simply your captain is talking lies like i msged him 30mins after games that we can't play or something...The decision is already made, pls chill.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Ikavalko said:

Funny when you said " LATER, their gm sent our gm message saying that they thought it was late" ; We finished the game 22.58, ur captain send message 22.59 "We are rdy"

I sent message 23.00 "We won't play....."

Get out from our topic if you don't have something new to say and focus in the games, simply your captain is talking lies like i msged him 30mins after games that we can't play or something...The decision is already made, pls chill.

So....basically exactly what I said?.. I dosnt take 1 min to screenshot, get back into DR and ready-up, we all know its EA-servers we're talking about here. Plus, why didnt you say anything, I dunno, when we had to restart the game instead of after your loss?

Not arguing the decision, I'm cool with it. 

2 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

So....basically exactly what I said?.. I dosnt take 1 min to screenshot, get back into DR and ready-up, we all know its EA-servers we're talking about here. Plus, why didnt you say anything, I dunno, when we had to restart the game instead of after your loss?

Not arguing the decision, I'm cool with it. 

Not arguing the decision, I'm cool with it 

:--D

Yeah i'm sry. You probably took like 2 mins to take the screenshots my bad. Am i the only who thinks this is so stupid to argue about ; 3rd day in a row? :) You are just making us and you look damn idiots. Mistakes were made, if u are cool with it like you said ; get the f*ck out.

Thank you ^_^

2 minutes ago, Ikavalko said:

Not arguing the decision, I'm cool with it 

:--D

Yeah i'm sry. You probably took like 2 mins to take the screenshots my bad. Am i the only who thinks this is so stupid to argue about ; 3rd day in a row? :) You are just making us and you look damn idiots. Mistakes were made, if u are cool with it like you said ; get the f*ck out.

Thank you ^_^

Everyone knows I'm an idiot, atleast I'm honest about it. The fact that you, up til now(?), have tried to behind a ruling to justify a weird and pretty disrespectful decision that your team made by yourselves, not including the other 6 people who were sitting at the other side of the Baltic Sea. 

5 minuuttia sitten, Lainzndr kirjoitti:

Everyone knows I'm an idiot, atleast I'm honest about it. The fact that you, up til now(?), have tried to behind a ruling to justify a weird and pretty disrespectful decision that your team made by yourselves, not including the other 6 people who were sitting at the other side of the Baltic Sea. 

U just can't stop.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lainzndr said:

Screenshot_20171212-164216_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1