NHLgamer EASHL club

ahonaattorii

If someone has what it takes to play drops i salute you!!! I`m interested to know what makes you get trough those games and sitting in that waiting simulator? Bud? Booze? Anti-depressions? Coke? Or just nerves of steel? It just seems that nothing works for me. No matter how loose and prepaired attitude i get to play those games, after 1 or 2 i feel like total tool of playing with kids and wasting my time... Ok clubbing with randoms can easily be total nerv wrecking BS to, but at least u get to finish most of your games and most players somehow respect fellow players...

I my self have lot of friends in community, and can find good games most of the days... But sometimes there is no other choise than dropping with kids n jerks... Thats why im thinking maybe we should star club that is open for NHLgamers... maybe we could fix some games in this thread... 

Sound like an ok idea or not?

• Like 3

3 tuntia sitten, FreddeSwede kirjoitti:

Good idea! But Dropin is already filled to the rim with ”pros” using their third and fourth accounts. Hahaha 😄

Haha, i think not buddy :D Or then i have been super unlucky in my drops. Problem is not really that there`s not good players in drops, problem is that there is allso quitters and kids or some idiots fking up games just for fun. One idiot is enough to ruin game for everyone two makes playing impossible...

I don`t even remember when have i finished drop with same number of players that i started it... and that tells a lot...

Edited by ahonaattori

24 minutes ago, ahonaattori said:

Haha, i think not buddy :D Or then i have been super unlucky in my drops. Problem is not really that there`s not good players in drops, problem is that there is allso quitters and kids or some idiots fking up games just for fun. One idiot is enough to ruin game for everyone two makes playing impossible...

I don`t even remember when have i finished drop with same number of players that i started it... and that tells a lot...

I quit most of my games in Dropin. I do this for a couple of reasons.

1. Its not worth my time to play idiotic games. I’d rather quit and start a new one with other players.

2. I let the others on the team finish the game without having me ruining it for them. 

20 tuntia sitten, FreddeSwede kirjoitti:

I quit most of my games in Dropin. I do this for a couple of reasons.

1. Its not worth my time to play idiotic games. I’d rather quit and start a new one with other players.

2. I let the others on the team finish the game without having me ruining it for them. 

That`s why i usually don`t play drops. I don`t have patience to finish sucky games or spend hours of searching for good drop game. People should really try to finish drops they start. Quitters are big reason of why many good players avoid drops.

10 minutes ago, ahonaattori said:

That`s why i usually don`t play drops. I don`t have patience to finish sucky games or spend hours of searching for good drop game. People should really try to finish drops they start. Quitters are big reason of why many good players avoid drops.

Yes, but I think that each and every one can decide that for themselves. 

• ECL Staff
1 hour ago, ahonaattori said:

+ it being shit and boring as fuck to play with players who can barely skate straight. Playing with people like that straight up is not fun, unless you're just looking to club some seals which isn't fun for me personally. 

I played a drop in for the first time in over 2 yrs last night and sweet baby Jesus of Nazareth what a team I got... a C that couldn't take a draw and blue lined, a rw that didn't know that the r2 trigger is a thing and a ld that took so long to pass you'd think he was in a retirement home.

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 1

2 tuntia sitten, FreddeSwede kirjoitti:

Yes that’s good. But you can’t expect people outside of ECL to play as a team when they aren’t as good as you guys are.  

Yeah that`s true and i am well known of that fact. Maybe you ment to quote @MartindalexC? Baad players who try to play virtual hockey are not THE problem for me when playing drops.U can adjust your game and try to help them play better or try to take a bigger role by your self. What pisses me off are the ones goofing around on the ice and dudes who don`t pass.

Ability to block players somehow would be great.. Or if other players could wote player out from lobby or game..

• ECL Staff
3 hours ago, FreddeSwede said:

Yes that’s good. But you can’t expect people outside of ECL to play as a team when they aren’t as good as you guys are.  

You don't have to be 'good' / skilled to play with the team and pass. 

Edited by MartindalexC

1 hour ago, ahonaattori said:

Yeah that`s true and i am well known of that fact. Maybe you ment to quote @MartindalexC? Baad players who try to play virtual hockey are not THE problem for me when playing drops.U can adjust your game and try to help them play better or try to take a bigger role by your self. What pisses me off are the ones goofing around on the ice and dudes who don`t pass.

Ability to block players somehow would be great.. Or if other players could wote player out from lobby or game..

If dudes are goofing around, just leave the game? Why give them the satisfaction? Just leave like I do.