NHL 18 settings changing on their own

Janikka

Do some of your NHL 18 settings change on their own?  

46 members have voted

The results of this poll are hidden permanently..

I have my pass assistance and auto back skate settings sometimes automatically change to 70-something and off, respectively. I'm sure a lot of you have encountered this same issue. Does anyone know why this happens and how to counter it? It gets kind of annoying when you don't always remember to make sure the settings are right before you go play, and then you're perplexed for a while as you're missing your passes and your L2 doesn't behave as you expect until you realize the settings must have changed on their own again.

Maybe this has something to do with playing the game on more than one account? I've made a poll to see if this theory holds up!

• Like 1

Yes, my pass assist changes from 96 back to 100/70 every other day.

But @Egyptologen found a solution for this a couple of months ago. 
- give us your wisdom. 

*I think it was something like this -> Delete your nhl-profile, and install it again, and the bug will disappear.

yw

Edited by iSvamp
  • Thanks 1

My setting´s started to stay as I wanted after I took the time to shut the game properly after the settings where set in *EASHL settings panel. = going back to the starting menu and shut the game before turning the PS4 off.  My settings did not stick when i just made the setting that I wanted, but shut the PS4 immediately after last game.

• 1 month later...