Please post any bugs or problems in this thread

• Administrators

Hi Everyone,

As you might have noticed, the league website is now launched. It is far from the dream that we have with all the features, but I'm sure you'll discover within a few days that it's already enjoyable as it is.

That being said, there have been some bugs reported and I am fixing them as we speak. If you run into any issues, please describe them as well as you can in this thread. If you can, please post a screenshot, if you think that might help.

Thanks!

Not sure if this is a bug or just a software limitation: If you are browsing the community forums you can switch to the main page within the same browser tab by clicking "NHLGamer.com" at the top beneath the logo. But when you click "Community" on the main page, it opens up a new browser tab.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Asche said:

on the Front page the Point  " Contact us " is not working

Thanks, this is just due to us not finding the time to make this page. It is coming. :)

1 hour ago, gzell60 said:

Not sure if this is a bug or just a software limitation: If you are browsing the community forums you can switch to the main page within the same browser tab by clicking "NHLGamer.com" at the top beneath the logo. But when you click "Community" on the main page, it opens up a new browser tab.

I believe this is a choice made by @Lurkins. I agree it might not be the optimal approach. I guess the logic might be that you don't get confused about how to go back. Easy to fix it so it doesn't open into a new tab.

Our goal is to merge the forums and league parts of the website more and more, so they are one similar experience, rather than these two parts. With the pressure of getting the league underway, it is not our top priority at the moment, though.

2 hours ago, gzell60 said:

That's fixed now! Now when you click Community on the main page, it opens on the current tab.

• Like 1

Well, it's not a bug, but are you able to get messages seen in the main page as well. I mean that there will be missed private messages as they wont be seen if you won't change to community page. Maybe the smallest thing to complain, but you forced us to tell even the smallest ones9_9

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Heksaa said:

Well, it's not a bug, but are you able to get messages seen in the main page as well. I mean that there will be missed private messages as they wont be seen if you won't change to community page. Maybe the smallest thing to complain, but you forced us to tell even the smallest ones9_9

Very true. We definitely want to have this functionality. We need to study the functionality of the community software more, but it should definitely be possible. On the to-do list, but won't give you any estimates, as there are more urgent things on the list.

Appreciate the request! :)

• Administrators
4 hours ago, KarzaFIN said:

Can't sign in on the nhlgamer.com. I can sign in here in community page with my account and then go to nhlgamer.com and it works.

error.jpg

Really? That's very odd. Obvious question, but you are sure you're typing in the correct login information? :)

1 hour ago, Kenu said:

Really? That's very odd. Obvious question, but you are sure you're typing in the correct login information? :)

I for one had to login with my username (Snapster), like it actually says in the login field. :D It's different when you login directly from the community section, then you have to use your email as the "username" or whatever it's called. Is it a bug or is it intended that way?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Snapster said:

I for one had to login with my username (Snapster), like it actually says in the login field. :D It's different when you login directly from the community section, then you have to use your email as the "username" or whatever it's called. Is it a bug or is it intended that way?

That shouldn't be the case. You should be able to log in with your username on both platforms. The email doesn't work on the main page, that is true.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Snapster said:

Oh ok, I stand partly corrected then.

I do agree that it's not completely logical. I wasn't aware that email was being used for signing in. Thanks for the feedback - we'll see if we can get it to work on the front page as well (at some point).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kenu said:

Hmm, that's weird! What phone & browser are you using? It's working fine for me on Safari on an iPhone 5s.

Have you tried it on a PC?

Samsun galaxy s6 edge & chrome browser. Yes i tried pc too. But its not working.

• Like 1

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Jii1984 said:

Samsun galaxy s6 edge & chrome browser. Yes i tried pc too. But its not working.

Very odd! We will have to take a look at this. Thanks for reporting it!

Is it working ok for everyone else?

• Like 1