Please post any bugs or problems in this thread

• Members
1 minute ago, Kenu said:

The groups should be fixed now (thanks @Lurkins). We expect to get the player stats up soon (not tonight). We fixed the season 1 stats today with the new code and it just needs to be automated for season 2. Thanks for the feedback!

Sounds good!

Also, the player stats added for the games today are connecting automatically to Season 1 atm, but I'm sure this is connected to the problem you just described :)

• Like 1

• Members

Just a minor nitpick seeing as the stats seems to be mostly fixed!

Right now it says:
European Championship League - Season 1 (followed by statline)
European Championship League - Season 1 (followed by statline) < ---------------
European Championship League - Season 2 (followed by statline)

By checking amount of games played etc. it seems obvious that the middle line (with the arrow) is the playoff portion of Season 1. 
Adding the words "Playoffs" somewhere on that middle line (perhaps before the "Season 1"-part, perhaps after) would go a long way towards making things easier to look at, more understandable and even more professional ;)

Keep up the good work! 

// T_A_F

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

Just a minor nitpick seeing as the stats seems to be mostly fixed!

Right now it says:
European Championship League - Season 1 (followed by statline)
European Championship League - Season 1 (followed by statline) < ---------------
European Championship League - Season 2 (followed by statline)

By checking amount of games played etc. it seems obvious that the middle line (with the arrow) is the playoff portion of Season 1. 
Adding the words "Playoffs" somewhere on that middle line (perhaps before the "Season 1"-part, perhaps after) would go a long way towards making things easier to look at, more understandable and even more professional ;)

Keep up the good work! 

// T_A_F

Absolutely something we will fix. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The player pages for the goalies isn't making the same separation between regular season/playoffs stats that you fixed for skaters - for goalies its still adding all games played in a single season (reg season+playoffs) into a single stat column!

Everything else looks great ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
23 hours ago, MovaaN said:

@Kenu and @Lurkins , using forum dropdown bar for Summer cup and going to standings doesn't load the right page properly. http://nhlgamer.com/league.php?leagueID=16 URL with forum link and http://nhlgamer.com/league.php?leagueID=16&gameType=regular URL using main page

Thanks, I noticed this too, but I forgot to fix it. :$

It is fixed now! 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Billy44205 said:

Team BiggestEight vs team Billy. The post game comment thing once again didn't work. I've already entered the stats. Also. I think there's one too many penalty line so I didn't fill it.

Please post links, it helps fix these quicker.

That being said, I believe it is fixed now.

Edit: Also, we are fixing that annoying press release bug that has been causing all of these problems.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 29 Sep 2016 at 4:50 PM, HooCee Samadhi said:

Should I do new profile or how we could solve this my account detail problem. There is some screen capture from couple problems i had with site.

1. Can't Sign In from Main Page

2. Sign In working from Community page link

3. I can't edit my player card details

4. No Details on my player card and my psn account wont update from edit profile.

01_Main_Page_NotWorking_SignIn.png

02_CommunityPage_Working_SignIn.png

03_EditPlayer_Error.png

04_PlayerCard_NoDetails_CantEdit.png

On 29 Sep 2016 at 5:27 PM, BUM3R said:

Had the same problem with recovering my password ;) wont work from main page

Sorry for the delayed response guys! Don'r create a new account because of this - it is not your fault! I had this issue as well. We will look into it! Thank you!

• Like 1

• gzell60 featured and pinned this topic
  • Administrators
On 20 Feb 2017 at 7:58 PM, Billy44205 said:

Hey. I have this thing where in my team page user Philip Strom (Strumpan87 on PSN) is in the roster, but in the roster management page I don't see him. Not to mention that he listed LD and RD as his positions in his player profile but he's in our forwards list in the team page.

Hey @Billy44205 thanks for this. Can you verify that the issue still remains with the new front-end as well. The position in the team page is selected by 'preferred position', which he can set under the 'Edit player' page. I believe he has set his preferred position as a forward even though he has tagged his positions as LD and RD. Please check with him. :)