Please post any bugs or problems in this thread

Problem with game report: http://nhlgamer.com/match.php?matchID=309

Our penalty (ACE) at 2nd period in time 47.46 should be double minor, wasn't able to fill stat report because the form wants me to fill the amount of penalties, not minutes. Tried through putting the same penalty twice but didn't work. 

Please change the penalty from minor to double minor

@Kenu @Lurkins

• Administrators
19 hours ago, MovaaN said:

Our penalty (ACE) at 2nd period in time 47.46 should be double minor, wasn't able to fill stat report because the form wants me to fill the amount of penalties, not minutes. Tried through putting the same penalty twice but didn't work. 

@Kenu @Lurkins

Hey @MovaaN: Couldn't you pick 4 minutes as the length?

4 minutes ago, Kenu said:

Hey @MovaaN: Couldn't you pick 4 minutes as the length?

Yeah I could, but the amount of penalties wouldn't then match and gives an error. Cause when we report games it is instructed to do as (1 penalty = 2min) :) so when we had 1 double minor and winner reported match, the amount of penalties and penaltyminutes wasn't that straightforward

Edited by MovaaN

• Administrators

Oh, ok I see what you mean. So even though you told the website the correct amount of penalties (7 - right?), when you picked 4 minutes as the penalty length, it didn't allow you to submit it? 

• Administrators

Ok, so just so I understand it, when reporting the game, was the double-minor interpreted as 2 penalties or 1? The logic should be that it is one (though I can understand that it isn't obvious for the user).

If I put 4 min on penalty, it still counts it only as 1 penalty :) so we had 14 mins of penalties and winner placed of course the match for as 7 penalties. Sry now changing to finnish just to make my point clear: Eli kun vastustaja "teki" matsin tilastot sehän merkkaa sen 14 minsaa 7 jäähynä, tällöin ku laitan jengin statsit ni joudun pistää 7 jäähyä mutta kun 1 on 4min jäähy niin niitä ei ollut kuin 6. Joten se ei anna inserttaa tilastoja jos ei ole asetettu 7 jäähyä :) en siinä tajunnu mut olis voinu laittaa 2x4min jäähyä samaan aikaan samalla syyllä ja samalle pelaajalle ni olis varmaan menny läpi

• Administrators
2 hours ago, MovaaN said:

@Kenu @Lurkins  now I made it, just reported wrong game, totally my fault. Can you please reset it? I'm really really sry :( http://nhlgamer.com/insert_stats.php?stage=2&matchID=331&leagueID=4&reportingTeamID=40

Game has been deleted.

3 hours ago, MovaaN said:

If I put 4 min on penalty, it still counts it only as 1 penalty :) so we had 14 mins of penalties and winner placed of course the match for as 7 penalties. Sry now changing to finnish just to make my point clear: Eli kun vastustaja "teki" matsin tilastot sehän merkkaa sen 14 minsaa 7 jäähynä, tällöin ku laitan jengin statsit ni joudun pistää 7 jäähyä mutta kun 1 on 4min jäähy niin niitä ei ollut kuin 6. Joten se ei anna inserttaa tilastoja jos ei ole asetettu 7 jäähyä :) en siinä tajunnu mut olis voinu laittaa 2x4min jäähyä samaan aikaan samalla syyllä ja samalle pelaajalle ni olis varmaan menny läpi

Ok thanks. I can understand that a person would make that mistake, as you don't necessarily remember that there was a double minor. I will fix it soon.

• Administrators
On 6 Jan 2016 at 11:53 PM, MovaaN said:

@Kenu @Lurkins

I tried to fix this now, and the number of penalties is correct, as is the total PIM for the player. For some reason the penalty is shown twice in the match report, though. Too tired to figure that out right now. Perhaps @Lurkins knows what is going on. :D

14 hours ago, Kenu said:

I tried to fix this now, and the number of penalties is correct, as is the total PIM for the player. For some reason the penalty is shown twice in the match report, though. Too tired to figure that out right now. Perhaps @Lurkins knows what is going on. :D

That may be my fault :$ double inserted it so I was able to insert my teams stats ^_^ But now I understand to put exact amount of penalties and not being STUPID 9_9 Thanks @Kenu for help and patience ^^

• Administrators
8 hours ago, MovaaN said:

That may be my fault :$ double inserted it so I was able to insert my teams stats ^_^ But now I understand to put exact amount of penalties and not being STUPID 9_9 Thanks @Kenu for help and patience ^^

Would be interesting to know how you managed that, though. It's not supposed to be possible. :)

7 minutes ago, Kenu said:

Would be interesting to know how you managed that, though. It's not supposed to be possible. :)

Just by when there is too many penalties reported, so when I insert same penalty twice on the same time, it errors but still it goes through :)

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, janbonator said:

Can't access ECL standings and stats. I get the following error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /league.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks for the quick report. The reason is that our ISP has informed us that one of our scripts is putting way too much strain on their MySQL-server. We need to figure out what the issue is before we can get the page back up. This is very unfortunate, but it was either the page or the entire website.

We can not give an estimate for the fix at this point, before we have investigated the issue further. 

• 1 month later...

Two more bugs I came across:

1) Using a couple of ' (apostrophy) in the press conference when reporting a game returns an error after you submit the stats ("Sorry, there is a problem. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error code: EX2"). Thanks again to @Snapster for making me aware of that yesterday.

2) Shooting percentage calculation for your player's career stats seems to fail because it shows 0% for me. See: http://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=56

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like what you're doing with the stats, separating the seasons (seasons 1 vs. 2 etc.) and also regular season/playoffs within the separate seasons. This is a feature that was highly requested, atleast by me.

However, it seems to experiencing some bugs at the moment. For example, the regular season/playoff split regarding games and points scored is fine for me and everyone on my team but the plus/minus seems to copy from regular season to playoffs.

I mean, we got beat handidly by Nordic Blizzard but I'm pretty sure I wasn't a -30 in the 4 games we played ;)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, minokin said:

Hello!

Maybe I have missed something, but I and the other assistant captains of our team (Beniserna) are not able to see all the players in our roster even though they have accepted the invites. It seems to be working for everyone else. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: I noticed that all the players actually do appear, but only if you view the roster through Leagues --> Teams. IIt does not work if you go directly to Manage roster

Thanks for the feedback - we'll be sure to look into this!

1 hour ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

I like what you're doing with the stats, separating the seasons (seasons 1 vs. 2 etc.) and also regular season/playoffs within the separate seasons. This is a feature that was highly requested, atleast by me.

However, it seems to experiencing some bugs at the moment. For example, the regular season/playoff split regarding games and points scored is fine for me and everyone on my team but the plus/minus seems to copy from regular season to playoffs.

I mean, we got beat handidly by Nordic Blizzard but I'm pretty sure I wasn't a -30 in the 4 games we played ;)

Thanks for the feedback! I know @Lurkins has been working with this today and +/- was a tricky one. Not sure if he fixed it yet, but of course it is a priority to get that fixed.

We redid the stats printing in order to make it lighter for the server, as some of you might remember the stats was a reason for our site getting shut down a couple times during last season. This should take care of that issue.

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, MovaaN said:

Lot of links leading to blank page. Atleast when I try to look up my own teams schedule via schedule page (Nordic Stars) it just leads to an empty page. Same thing if I go to my player card and click teams name :)

Can you link us to these pages, please. Thanks!

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

The pages for standings and stats for ECL season 2 are currently very weird.

The groups aren't showing correctly and no player stats are showing at all.

The groups should be fixed now (thanks @Lurkins). We expect to get the player stats up soon (not tonight). We fixed the season 1 stats today with the new code and it just needs to be automated for season 2. Thanks for the feedback!