Streamerino

MovaaN

Schedule for week 16:

April 17th @ 13.00EEST(UTC+3) with 2 hour break around 17.00EEST and will continue in the evening

April 19th @ 17.00EEST(UTC+3) UPDATED due server downage

And as you all know

StreamSunday April 22nd @ 20.00EEST(UTC+3)

I'm on call until 22.00EEST on sunday so expect some breaks during first 2 hours.

#SupportSmallStreamers

Edited by MovaaN
Schedule updated
  • Like 2

• Administrators
On 20/03/2018 at 10:35 AM, MovaaN said:

Due low viewership I open up a discussion how to improve my stream. I want you my viewers, to tell your opinion what you want to see on my channel so you would be interested to watch me more when online. I want to improve myself and my stream all the time.

I took a peak in yesterday for a moment. The gameplay audio, the music and your speech kind of blended in together so I couldn't really hear what you were saying. It's up to you to prioritize what you want the viewers to hear, but I suggest looking at your audio mix and at least have your own voice come out clearly on top of the rest of the audio, so we can hear you. :)

• Thanks 1