Money league

jtorro-_-

13 hours ago, ADETIKKI said:

I havent read all the earlier arguments but first thing what came to my mind is that doesnt everything cost money in some way? Like you pay for the console, screen, game, network, controller, forntnite skins and dances etc etc you know exactly what I meen just by thinking about anything you have done in your life. For example if you think about your other hobbies you find out that even jogging costs and I am not gonna explain why. BUT you are not ready for paying for competive NHL league? And all those things that OTHER people do for you and in this chase have done it for years. And then you say that I dont care about EASHL stats. Only ECL. But Im not ready for paying that. In other perspective you want this ”using others passion for my benefit” continue. Do you want everything to be free? So are you ready to pay for this value? That other people makes the site and all the arrangements for YOU? And for the same prize you can get pizza and energydrink but is it Pizzanight or practice for ECL what you need that pizza and energydrink for? Because of the people that has made this League you want to play this game? Isnt it? Would you keep playing as passionate this game if there wouldnt be ECL? Would you listen as much Spotify with the free version? And yeayea its not complitely the same thing but I hope you get the point. Maybe the discussion is about having more motivation from moneyprizes but do you even need that to pay? 

I'm pretty sure everyone that has played atleast 2 ECL seasons can agree with you that it's even worth paying for. But we have to think long term here. Think having mandatory buy-ins at the top level, which gives you the most prestigious reward in 6vs6 atm, from beginner's perspective. If the ''dream'' of winning ECL elite is behind a paywall a newcomer may not even want to try the product that NHLgamer is even though they might also eventually find it worth paying for. The point being you probaly don't want to force too many costs when still growing the community. I'm not sure who suggested the current elite system but I find it as a perfect middle ground which should please everyone.

Edited by Tehh
  • Like 9