Errors at match startup on NHL19 Beta

MovaaN

Hello everybody.

As everybody by now has seen that some people are affected with error at EASHL club matches. 

There is a fix that so far has been pretty effective, not 100% but what I've seen it has dropped chance to error dramatically.

You need to reboot your game after every match

Every person I've played with this has helped a lot. Please spread the word so we can get more matches going on!

I know this will not take all errors out but this works at a rate that is massive

• Like 1

• Administrators

I can confirm this works. I was only able to play one game of EASHL or Ones and the next one would always give me the error screen. A couple days ago I started restarting the game after every game and I didn't get an error code since (except when I forgot to reboot the game).

The second thing is that you need to ready up at the matchup screen within less than 30 seconds or so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
Just now, MovaaN said:

This may be in some rare occasions, but I've had no issues even after over 1min waiting :)

It might be that it has just happened to happen when we've waited longer, but that's been the analysis so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem in NHL 19 Beta and only way to "fix" it was to restart the game after every match.  I am now starting to be a little bit concerned how it will be in NHL19 because I have had similar kind of problems with NHL18 also. My problem with NHL18 is that PSN Online IDs disappears in EASHL after one match or so and menus takes forever to load up after that. This has been happening since March/April.

Weird thing is that I am facing this problem in NHL18 when I am using Telia broadband connection (PS4 Pro connected with LAN cable to EPC3928AD cable modem), but I did not have this problem when I performed an experimental test with my Elisa 4G mobile phone connection (PS4 Pro Wireless + Hotspot). Sadly I did not test NHL19 beta with Elisa 4G.

Maybe it is in EA servers, maybe it is in Game, maybe in our network connections, PS4 Pro...who knows.

So if you are having similar kind of issues what is your ISP, broadband type and modem/router?

EDIT: one gamer in our eashl team with same setup (PS4 Pro, Telia, slighty different cable modem) is having these same issues in both NHL18 and NHL19 Beta.

Edited by meiha

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 9:18 AM, meiha said:

I had this problem in NHL 19 Beta and only way to "fix" it was to restart the game after every match.  I am now starting to be a little bit concerned how it will be in NHL19 because I have had similar kind of problems with NHL18 also. My problem with NHL18 is that PSN Online IDs disappears in EASHL after one match or so and menus takes forever to load up after that. This has been happening since March/April.

Weird thing is that I am facing this problem in NHL18 when I am using Telia broadband connection (PS4 Pro connected with LAN cable to EPC3928AD cable modem), but I did not have this problem when I performed an experimental test with my Elisa 4G mobile phone connection (PS4 Pro Wireless + Hotspot). Sadly I did not test NHL19 beta with Elisa 4G.

Maybe it is in EA servers, maybe it is in Game, maybe in our network connections, PS4 Pro...who knows.

So if you are having similar kind of issues what is your ISP, broadband type and modem/router?

EDIT: one gamer in our eashl team with same setup (PS4 Pro, Telia, slighty different cable modem) is having these same issues in both NHL18 and NHL19 Beta.

I have similar problems with Elisa Cable connection. I have to restart the game after literally every game (HUT, versus, Ones, EASHL...) or it will crash.

Edited by Niksu21

I think the problem is my cable modem Technicolor EPC3928.

I set the cabel modem to bridged mode, bought a new router Netgear R7000 + dd-wrt firmware in it and let it do the routing. 

This setup fixed my problems with NHL18 and NHL19 is working well without problems I had in beta.

Edited by meiha