Wasps Gaming Looking to partner up with NHL Gamer 6V6 EASHL Teams!

AshtonArmy

Dear NHL Gamer community. 

My name is J.Ashton Also known as AshtonArmy now some of you may know me from Console Hockey back in good old days. Since I left i deiced to focus on building my gaming brand and build my twitch streams. Now we are looking to support a team in EASHL Community. I am fan of EASHL myself with addition of Pro Clubs teams this past season we are now looking to add EASHL team to our ranks and help build this community. Some of you may know me from WestCoastWasps back in the day I decided to re-brand our name to Wasps Gaming which has more of Global feel to it, If interested in joining please send application to [email protected] we may be interested in a having both XB1 and PS4 teams. We are looking forward to hearing from you. 

Our twitter https://twitter.com/WaspsGaming_

AshtonArmy CEO Wasps Gaming 

• Like 8
  • Love it! 4

1 hour ago, Jnmxxx said:

I can’t believe it! Nhl 19 is just around the corner and guess who is back? @AshtonArmy!

The sun is shining bright.

Got give back to community were it all started for us. Without Console Hockey Wasps Gaming would not be here today, Seeing some old names on here brings back memories for sure. I make a better Owner than i do as a Goalie lol  

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 9/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, AshtonArmy said:

Thank you for your application. Safe to say we are back.Wonder if Jesus and Co are doing their podcast like they use to on Console Hockey 👀 Hopefully we can help promote this league and make our community a better place.

I'm liking the buzz you have brought to the site recently! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2018 at 12:01 PM, Kenu said:

Careful planning, if I might add. 😉

Thank you it has been a pleasure working with the league and the team this season. The team has decided to part ways with us on good terms as their contract came to an end. We will now take a break competitive eSports until 2019 as it gives us time to build our streaming team. Thank you for having us. We hope more eSports org join your League in the future as 6V6 EASHL has a bright future if only EA would back it as we seen first hand what has happened to 5V5 CS;GO.  Thank you, everyone, its been a pleasure until next time and have a good Xmas      

• Like 10

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...