NHL Gamer Community Forums feedback

Kenu

• Administrators

Is there a members list somewhere, or something like a database with GT's and PSN ID's of people on the website? I didn't find it but it would be nice to have imo.

Thanks for the feedback Billy! I believe at the moment you can only view members that are online. I definitely agree with you that this is a feature we want and will work towards.

• Administrators

Another enormous omission (or I'm dumb) is that on nhlgamer.com main page there is no obvious link to the forum. I tried clicking on the "community" word but it does not link here. 

This is because I wanted some feedback from you guys, who signed up for the newsletter, before posting it for everyone. I will add a link during the weekend.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, OxtreeLAT said:

While we're on the subject of chatbox and since most people don't use the actual forum, I'd love if you could enable this feature.

Good point. It sort of broke with the new version of the forum software. Will definitely add a page like that! Please remind me if you don't see this feature within a week. :)

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Tomi Takala said:

Is there any chance display name at all? or do I have to make new account so I could get my psn name to be accounts display name...? was pretty confused first when I made this account..

You're all the time confused, not just when you created the account. :)

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
On 13 Oct 2016 at 10:29 AM, tokFan said:

Hey!

My suggestion for improvement:

* Make it possible to edit already reported games. Maybe 24h / 1 week after submitted result?

I think it would simplify and remove a lot of the workload in the thread:
"Please post any reporting errors here"

BR
//tokFan

Thank you @tokFan. I agree this would be a good feature and I agree that there needs to be a time restriction to prevent foul play at a later stage.

I can't tell you when this will be implemented, but I can tell you that it will somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, pulverapa said:

Can we please remove "3 stars" from report game? It's completely irrelevant. And frankly, nobody cares. It becomes even more frustrating when nobody on the ice has the same name as they have on this website. Thank you.

We won't remove it (unless the majority feels that way), but your point is fair about the recognizability issues and that needs to be tackled. Thanks.

53 minutes ago, Kenu said:

We won't remove it (unless the majority feels that way), but your point is fair about the recognizability issues and that needs to be tackled. Thanks.

I'm not gonna lie. I just pick random players from their team. In order for this to work there would have to be a rule that says you must have the same name on the ice and on this webpage.

23 minutes ago, pulverapa said:

I'm not gonna lie. I just pick random players from their team. In order for this to work there would have to be a rule that says you must have the same name on the ice and on this webpage.

We have same name on our players on the site like on the ice and you guys had players on three stars against us and you still didnt pick any of them. Thats kinda wierd.

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, pulverapa said:

Yeah, like I said. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Then you should reconsider your role as a captain. Choosing three players takes like 10 seconds when the names are correct.

3 hours ago, Lauri said:

Id like to have so calles transferlist somewhere, where you can see players added to roster and trades or transfers. 

Agreed. It is on the to-do list. Thank you.

• Like 6