NHL Gamer Community Forums feedback

Kenu

On 2016-10-18 at 8:02 AM, pulverapa said:

Yeah, like I said. I don't have time for that nonsense.

It takes u 20 seconds to pick the right player, but u don't have that time? 
http://nhlgamer.com/match.php?matchID=1654
Again, U took a player that we didn't used. 

Well thenl.. I guess we don't have time to spend 1 hour gaming against teams that can't play defense. 

And that was arrogant. Sometimes I may be totally arrogant, sometimes I may totally be the most humble guy you've ever met, sometimes I may be in between.

Sluta vara så jävla lat Pulver. 

• Like 2

Lauri

•  
  • Lauri
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Live: Laurilion
  • PSN: Laurilion

Id like to have so calles transferlist somewhere, where you can see players added to roster and trades or transfers. 

On 10/18/2016 at 11:38 AM, Kenu said:

Agreed. It is on the to-do list. Thank you.

Can you do a manual list for now so we can see which players who have moved etc. :)

• 2 months later...

League archives: it's really hard to go there.

archive.jpg

Should be inline, now there is like 1 pixel to go there.

EDIT: Interesting, it is forking on IE and Edge, but not on Chrome, can anyone confirm that? Also should be in left or right side?

Edited by weelmax

• Administrators
1 hour ago, weelmax said:

League archives: it's really hard to go there.

archive.jpg

Should be inline, now there is like 1 pixel to go there.

EDIT: Interesting, it is forking on IE and Edge, but not on Chrome, can anyone confirm that? Also should be in left or right side?

Can you make sure that:

1. You have closed the browser completely.

2. You try to shift + refresh

3. Clear your cache.

I had the same problem earlier, but these steps helped me.

Let me know how it works out, thanks!

• gzell60 featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Is there an easy way to get to message the opponents captians thru the schedule? I click here and there and don't end up where I want unless I first look at the schedule and then back out and search for teams again. And the same for the other way around, if a captain writes to me and don't present himself I can't click on him and see what team he is in, just the forum profile. Then I have to back out and look through teams again.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 17 Mar 2017 at 6:17 PM, Nephenzy said:

Is there an easy way to get to message the opponents captians thru the schedule? I click here and there and don't end up where I want unless I first look at the schedule and then back out and search for teams again. And the same for the other way around, if a captain writes to me and don't present himself I can't click on him and see what team he is in, just the forum profile. Then I have to back out and look through teams again.

Currently, no. Good feedback! Definitely something to be added.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, jahajaha93 said:

Would it be possible to add SC draft numbers to the player cards? Just a thought that popped into mind today when browsing.

Might be a bit OT but didn't find a better thread.

Hi! This is actually a good idea, and I took note. Don't expect an immediate change but a few waves with updates as we are generally looking to improve the use of stats in the long run :) 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

why does this work https://nhlgamer.com/league.php?leagueID=23&gameType=regular&platformID=1&show=schedule
And not this https://nhlgamer.com/league.php?leagueID=23&show=schedule&gameType=&teamID=50

And

This "ECL-all time stats thing". 

Would it be hard to change it to
ECL Elite - All time stats
ECL Pro - All time stats
ECL Lite - All time stats
Summer Cup - All Time stats
&
ECL1,2,3 - All time stats

It would actually help as a "GM" to scout players (when you are lazy and not have the time to test them)

----------------------------------------------------

And would it be hard to put in the old databases from Consolehockey.com & Consolehockey.net? 

We're still the same guys, almost the same teams that started to play this 8 years ago. the only difference is the name of the site and the tournaments we are playing. 

----------------------------------------------------

I know u are busy with writing articles and fixing game-reports. But it would be a nice thing to have, just saying. 

Cheerz

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, iSvamp said:

The first link has the gameType defined and the below one doesn't. This was a mistake in a link on the league page that was fixed during the week, but I now saw that the forums had a couple of those links now. These are fixed. All ok now? Thanks!

This "ECL-all time stats thing". 

Would it be hard to change it to
ECL Elite - All time stats
ECL Pro - All time stats
ECL Lite - All time stats
Summer Cup - All Time stats
&
ECL1,2,3 - All time stats

It would actually help as a "GM" to scout players (when you are lazy and not have the time to test them)

It takes a bit of work, but that is the plan.

And would it be hard to put in the old databases from Consolehockey.com & Consolehockey.net? 

We're still the same guys, almost the same teams that started to play this 8 years ago. the only difference is the name of the site and the tournaments we are playing. 

This has also been on the drawing board for quite a while. 

I know u are busy with writing articles and fixing game-reports. But it would be a nice thing to have, just saying. 

Couldn't agree more. Not writing so many articles myself, but very short on time for programming more than the bare minimum lately. I'm talking to some people about this to hopefully find some new hands on this. If you're reading this and are a programmer, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
On 26/02/2018 at 11:04 AM, Jonitski said:

Hi,

Can you add win lose otl stats instead of pim goals assists points in goalie game by game stats?

Yes, good idea. Can't give you a time-frame, but it will happen.

7 minutes ago, typolino79 said:

Is it possible to select the Results of the days in the gruops? In the ECL light its not easy to see which games a played in the won Group.

Currently no. Good feedback. We have something better almost finished at this stage and adding groups to that is a good idea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...