Errors at matchup NHL19

Jiikoo

Hello Gamers,

me and my teammate have had 0 errors after we unblocked following ports:

TCP: 80,443,1935,3478-3480

UDP:3478,3479,3074,2001

I am not sure that this helps everyone but i think its worth of trying?

BR

Tseikei / Jiikoo

P.S. these were only PS4 ports. I also have opened all ports nessessary to play with Xbone.

Edited by Jiikoo
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1

6 minutes ago, Jiikoo said:

Hello Gamers,

BR

Tseikei / Jiikoo

Witchcraft! 

1 tunti sitten, Jiikoo kirjoitti:

Hello Gamers,

BR

Tseikei / Jiikoo

P.S. these were only PS4 ports. I also have opened all ports nessessary to play with Xbone.

I think that allows (maybe) nat1 to your playstation. Me and my friend have nat1 and we haven't had any errors, maybe it's just luck or I don't know:D

51 minuuttia sitten, minokin kirjoitti:

Rocket League had the same issue a couple of years ago but did patch it up pretty quick. If you don't know how to unblock ports/port forward you might as well put the ethernet cable straight in to the PS4 from the network socket and skip the router to circumvent the error. But it comes with a risk though

Asko here has a fair point. Here is one example how to do it (sadly its in finnish) for those who is willing to try:

https://www.telewell.fi/files/tw-eav510_playstation4.pdf

-Jiikoo

1 tunti sitten, Jiikoo kirjoitti:

Hello Gamers,

BR

Tseikei / Jiikoo

@Buantso just do it

On 18.9.2018 at 14.04, Yoloberg kirjoitti:

I fixed 100% of my problems changing to NAT 1 (bridged) today. Try that if possible.

I can confirm this. Changing to NAT 1 (bridged mode) seems to be solution for error codes. I have been using it for three years and zero problems on my side with EA games. It also helped one of my teammates to get away from error codes. No need to boot after every fkin game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 18.9.2018 at 14.13, gzell60 kirjoitti:

You can also also add your PS4 to the DMZ (demilitarized zone) or set it as Exposed Host, which will open all of the ports. Only do that for the PS4 though, it's dangerous for other devices like PCs.

I have 20/1 adsl connection. And got dressing room error about 19/20 attempts with it. Playing using phones hotspot or 4g router worked fine... i rarely got errors. I tried different settings at router... opened ports used DMZ... And nothing helped. Today i went to my parents house and digged about 10 year old adsl router from their warehouse. **BOOM** I played  3 games in row without error **BUJACASHA**

Maybe someone can make some conclusion of these models: This did not work: TP-Link TD-W8960N... This works TeleWell TW-EA501

• Thanks 1