Disciplinary Actions: HC Circus

Keeping stats intact: stats that result from games vs a team that got banned. For what? A stats section that is still not working on the main site?!?

speaking of respect for effort: where's the respect for the team who played circus already and failed to get the full 6 points. Those players get indirectly penalized for whatever the banned team did. Just eg: a team misses the playoffs by one point because a team behind them got 6 points (wo's) ag the banned team while they just got 3 points out of the actual played games ag the same team. Is that showing respect for the effort the team that didn't get the wo's?!? 

Changing rules mid-season: not easy, but when theres something highly loopsided in the rules it has to be changed immediately.. you know as kind of showing respect to justice. Right now with that rule the standings aren't worth a penny.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, janbonator said:

The major neglect was the fact that according to your team's accounts, none of your other captains ever checked a single match report and thus the team continued to violate the rules of the tournament for the whole of the regular season, and it is the responsibility of the captains to ensure it does not happen.

You are quite a bit right but I guess barely nobody does it. At least I trusted to all other captains of my team. Maybe I shouldn't but it's easy to be wise afterwards. But as I said; I have played less than a half of our games so in my opinion it's pretty difficult to check the stats if you aren't even playing. Of course I checked the match reports when I was playing but I didn't found any major mistakes. But as I said before; I'm pretty positive that barely nobody checks the stats with the pictures.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BombamusFIN said:

Only one person in this whole incident has fucked up. Admins and everyone else can say what they want but that doesn't justify their actions to ban the whole team,one individual's actions should not affect the team this much.. ofc you can give warnings and bans to people and write some sweet stuff about it to make it right.

Ban against Jesse is a power play to show that admins can and will silence those who say something bad against them(illuminati?). Warnings that oGBioLan and filariou got were so fkng stupid i cried a little on the inside,im pretty sure none of the other teams captains (maybe few) are checking if their stats are correct...

Actually, one of my teammates (assistant captain) made me aware of a reporting error I had yesterday. Just saying.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, gzell60 said:

Actually, one of my teammates (assistant captain) made me aware of a reporting error I had yesterday. Just saying.

Oh wow,good for you man! Sure now everybody is checking and informing captains if something is wrong. Maybe some salty ppl are still trying to watch other teams stats and start this shit again. Just saying..

Edited by BombamusFIN
  • Like 1

Just now, BombamusFIN said:

Oh wow,good for you man! Sure now everybody is checking and informing captains if something is wrong. Maybe some salty ppl are still trying to watch other teams stats and start this shit again with other teams. Just saying..

Hopefully they do! Other teams who purposefully manipulate stats need to suffer the same actions.

• Like 1

Good judgment fucking clowns. Is this now makes sense for me to say that someone clears it, and one of this then ku tell admins nii I get it 12 games BANNIA. whether this makes any sense? I have not claimed anything I came to tell you that what has been said to me for drinks on; .. I do not know whether it is true or not I get to why it BANNIA if tuun tell me what you said No? let even a life sentence does not interest

Well... Only right move could be that pair get banned. Cmon u have to watch what your captain have put in result. Wtf... Hey is there anyone who have done that. We all have to spy our captains ? And get some nice agent name. No way. Innocent person get punishment... I dont get it. If this same happend again that some player chances points or something teams wont tell it to gm because they get punishment. cmon this is very good tournament but this omg i dont know what can be so low than this :) respect dont be mad just my opinion. I hope i dont have some punishment :D

• Like 3

• Members

MartindalexC, you really need to chill. You're coming across as the most childish person in here and that's no easy feat seeing some of the posts.

Cursing like a teenager throwing a tantrum, whining, insulting the admins, being an overall douchelord - good job.

How about just respect the judgement, voice your concerns in a respectful way and move on. Your team will still make the playoffs so it doesn't affect you directly as much as you're making it sound.

IMO, the rule concerned in this case is reasonable, clearly worded and should be followed to the letter. Good job admins.

• Like 5

• ECL Staff
7 minutes ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

MartindalexC, you really need to chill. You're coming across as the most childish person in here and that's no easy feat seeing some of the posts.

Cursing like a teenager throwing a tantrum, whining, insulting the admins, being an overall douchelord - good job.

How about just respect the judgement, voice your concerns in a respectful way and move on. Your team will still make the playoffs so it doesn't affect you directly as much as you're making it sound.

IMO, the rule concerned in this case is reasonable, clearly worded and should be followed to the letter. Good job admins.

Please, I'm acting like this because appearing in the manner you have suggested has gotten no where in the past. Besides I'm just pissed at this entire site in general but that's something for another day.

Although I am curious if any of these so called 'discussions' have led to anything substantial before, all it feels like at the moment is a bit of fake democracy (ie: say people have a choice and can make decisions but in reality they can't do anything).

Additionally, pray tell how I look more childish than the guy calling the admins Nazis? Nice filter you've got going there. 

Edited by MartindalexC

Oh no evidence number 1# any clever person can say after showing this that jesse's claims are ok. "Sere kerto" hmm... I dont wanna any troubles but really... Sry have to speak finnish. Mun mielestä tää nyt vähän näyttää siltä että tästä voi vetää johtopäätöksen että tieto on vuotanut asiasta. En tietenkään mikään asian tutkija ole mutta ois kiva että kun kerran tuomioita jaetaan niin ne menis oikeaan osoitteeseen.

image.jpg

Good job admins, justice for all.. Team got banned cause one player thinks he's freaking Kim "Huutosyöttö" Hirchovits¬¬ If this says anything about rest of the team that got banned, it's that majority of the players did n't give a F##k about pointscorers. Anyways ggs. peace (Y)

8 minutes ago, Tuukka.R said:

Oh no evidence number 1# any clever person can say after showing this that jesse's claims are ok. "Sere kerto" hmm... I dont wanna any troubles but really... Sry have to speak finnish. Mun mielestä tää nyt vähän näyttää siltä että tästä voi vetää johtopäätöksen että tieto on vuotanut asiasta. En tietenkään mikään asian tutkija ole mutta ois kiva että kun kerran tuomioita jaetaan niin ne menis oikeaan osoitteeseen.

I don't see what's the point in that. By that point it was general knowledge that Pairii had been manipulating the stats, telling general information does not equal sharing anything that shouldn't be shared. In fact, it was the chatbox from which I personally first found out about the case, and this was already much earlier.

I'm not going to complain about this judgment because as a team captain I have responsibility of the right scores and points. It's still very stupid ban whole team in my opinion instead of the one guilty. This can happen to any team since we don't check our points with pictures and magnifying glass.

Anyway the most hilarious part of this case is that yesterday janbonator sends me message that "You can play rest of your games, only pair will be banned". Well we play our games. Then today whole team is banned and I got sent screenshot where SeRe says that "we was going to ban only Pair but Jesse tried to take the role so we decided to ban him and whole team also". WHY DO YOU BAN WHOLE TEAM IF JESSE "IS TRYING TO TAKE A ROLE?" wtf =DD

@ScottieN27We played all our games before we got banned. If you mean team Sunny Side, they gave us walkover wins before we were banned.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, oGBioLan said:

I'm not going to complain about this judgment because as a team captain I have responsibility of the right scores and points. It's still very stupid ban whole team in my opinion instead of the one guilty. This can happen to any team since we don't check our points with pictures and magnifying glass.

Anyway the most hilarious part of this case is that yesterday janbonator sends me message that "You can play rest of your games, only pair will be banned". Well we play our games. Then today whole team is banned and I got sent screenshot where SeRe says that "we was going to ban only Pair but Jesse tried to take the role so we decided to ban him and whole team also". WHY DO YOU BAN WHOLE TEAM IF JESSE "IS TRYING TO TAKE A ROLE?" wtf =DD

@ScottieN27We played all our games before we got banned. If you mean team Sunny Side, they gave us walkover wins before we were banned.

I strongly suggest this be the last time you claim me having said something I haven't. I told you that you can schedule your remaining games with the assumption that all players except for Pairii are eligible for the unscheduled games.

• Like 1