Disciplinary Actions: HC Circus

2 hours ago, Pair4You said:

To be straight i aint here to complain about my bans or anything. Im only writing this message to shed some light why my teammates Bomba, Valmuri and Jesse were raging here, since the boys cant do that with proper language. I dont know exactly what Jesse write to janbo but it was about those "false" accusiatons. Even though those accusiatons were "false", it seemed like half of old finnish PS3 community know about the punishments before these punishments were published. 9_9 Coincidence right? From the same source i know that they were not going to ban whole team from the tournament at first, but since Jesse raised out these questions the whole team was banned.

But for now since  @MartindalexC demanded this, i would like to apologize for the whole community and especially my teammates. I wish good luck to all the teams for the rest of the games. Now i have time to drink some Koskenkorva so i will be fucking dangerous in the next NHL. See you in the next NHL!

Sincerely 

Pair4You

12583839_1544179365893761_138617107_n.jpg

Apologize noticed and gotta respect that!

1 hour ago, Tuukka.R said:

Mä oon nytten kattonut tätä touhua ja voin sanoo että ecl stereotypiät vähenee. Alussa tää näytti hyvältä uskottomattomat sivut. Mukavat toivotukset liigaan. yms Tää on mun oma mielipide ei liity kehenkään muuhun. Olen suoraan sanotusti pettynyt, ehkä omat lähtökuvitelmat olivat liian yliampuvia. Gm:ien (komitean) yhteystyö ei näytä toimivan. kyllä mä ymmärrän ogbiolania kiva antaa eka toivoa ja sitten tulee ilmoitus että hei bännit. ja mielestäni gm.ien pitäisi olla ymmärtävämpiä. tossa jessen jutussa voi hyvin tehdä johtopäätöksiä että juttu vuotaa kuin seula. ja viime aikoina on tullut sitä keppiä runsaalla kädellä. esim tuw haki  mahdollisuutta yhteen lisäpelaajaan koska 6 rosteris niin vastaus ei saa liittyä jajos ei pystytä pelaa loppuun niin lisä sanktiot. wtf En uskonjut silmiäni!!! Kyllä gm:ät ovat tehneet lukemattomia hyviä ratkaisuja. mutta nämä jotkut eivät uppoa mun päähän. joten jos nyt otetaan sitä tiukempaa pipoa pois päästä. tänne tultu pelaamaan, eikä noin hepposin perustein jengejä pois kiitos! ps. kaikilla kunniotuksella.

Seriously, why would we have any rules in first place then ? You know that gaming is going forward all the time and some people even get lot of money from it. NHL isnt that big as CS:GO for example, but they are getting lot of money from it. Have been watching/reading lot of stuff from esport world. Lot of perm ban have been given for players and whole team get DISC because of that one playerd did cheating. Also the rules are clear and you fucking follow those. Im not gonna say that NHL players will get money or sponsor deals soon, but it will be more close when everything is allready set up proper way. Tournaments,rules etc.. Its not the admins fault if you dont have enough players even you should. Its ultimately stupid to blame admins of anything that you should have done/take care long time ago!  Read the rules and if you cannot follow those, dont participate at all.

Edited by Mary_and_Rose
update
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, imosi said:

......And what I've heard that one of the admins have commented on this case and figured it out with his own teamates, even though the investigation was still going on. Not cool imo.. :/

No evidence of this. I'll take my wordinen back.. Ban me:$

• Like 1

• ECL Staff
1 hour ago, Billy44205 said:

@MartindalexC Very little will be changed for sure as long as this ECL is still under way. You just have to be more patient. Give them at least one offseason before you start the revolution, man. 

Fairenough, but don't hold it against me if shit remains the same for next season ;) 

Well this WO rule is ridiculous especially for those who are fighting for spot in the lime light(playoffs) I DONT SEE HOW ITS FAIR FOR ANYBODY THAT OTHER TEAMS GET 6pts WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. We were 2 points behind poff line and got those 2 points today but with this farce its not even in our hands anymore. Spot in the playoofs should be earned but is it now that other teams get WO and 6pts. Only proper action with situation like this is invalidate all the games Cirus played so that no team would get any advantage from the situation. If not what prevents this happening in the future where some team wih no chance of getting to playoffs just quits and gives the points to other teams and again makes it unfare to everybody. 

Of cource the rules are there on the board but I dont think anybody anticipated this kinda situation to even happen or thought about it before the tournament started. So the ball is in admins hand to make this case fair for everybody. And by the way last time in EHL this same kinda situation happened and we were eliminated from the playoffs unfairly;D

This is like making a murder at playstation world;D Can it happen twice for the same guy. 

PS. If we dont get to the poffs then we dont get there and im fine with that as I was last time so I am not posting this whine post just my team in my thoughts but with the big picture in my mind and how it should be fair to everybody.

• Like 2

@Nispekt Actually the team disqualification procedure is in place precisely because this event was anticipated and had happened in the past, pretty much every tournament on the old website, the guys in charge just didn't see eye to eye with you about how to proceed. I do agree with your reasoning and I had intended for the team disqualification procedure to be voiding all games played, but Kenu did not agree and he has given his reasons in this topic too, somewhere. With the more numerous voices against it maybe Kenu and the boys will come to their sen...Errr, I mean maybe they'll change their minds about how to handle team disqualification.

Kudos to the Making a Murderer reference, that show was amazing, and also very depressing. But for this case to really be like the Netflix show, it would have to be Lurkins manipulating the stats and Kenu accusing Pairii, and then Janbo wielding the banhammer on Circus team. Some crazy conspiracy shit like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nispekt said:

Well this WO rule is ridiculous especially for those who are fighting for spot in the lime light(playoffs) I DONT SEE HOW ITS FAIR FOR ANYBODY THAT OTHER TEAMS GET 6pts WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING. We were 2 points behind poff line and got those 2 points today but with this farce its not even in our hands anymore. Spot in the playoofs should be earned but is it now that other teams get WO and 6pts. Only proper action with situation like this is invalidate all the games Cirus played so that no team would get any advantage from the situation. If not what prevents this happening in the future where some team wih no chance of getting to playoffs just quits and gives the points to other teams and again makes it unfare to everybody. 

Of cource the rules are there on the board but I dont think anybody anticipated this kinda situation to even happen or thought about it before the tournament started. So the ball is in admins hand to make this case fair for everybody. And by the way last time in EHL this same kinda situation happened and we were eliminated from the playoffs unfairly;D

This is like making a murder at playstation world;D Can it happen twice for the same guy. 

PS. If we dont get to the poffs then we dont get there and im fine with that as I was last time so I am not posting this whine post just my team in my thoughts but with the big picture in my mind and how it should be fair to everybody.

As I said earlier we managed to play all our games before we got banned. So if your team is fighting with playoff spot on  group 4, Team Sunny Side should not get walkover wins because they gave us walkover wins on wednesday and I have sent message about that to Kenu with proofs.

Edited by oGBioLan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Good judgment fucking clowns. Is this now makes sense for me to say that someone clears it, and one of this then ku tell admins nii I get it 12 games BANNIA. whether this makes any sense? I have not claimed anything I came to tell you that what has been said to me for drinks on; .. I do not know whether it is true or not I get to why it BANNIA if tuun tell me what you said No? let even a life sentence does not interest

I agree 100%

• Like 8