Raccoon Rampage

Ojamoska

pienempirampage.thumb.png.cad2faa41e0b45100fc9c048d2d0b232.png

Hello and welcome to the thread of Raccoon Rampage!

We are participating in the next season ECL in Lite division, with our only goal of winning it and getting a promotion to Pro. We are quite young team, and currently all of us are Finnish. This is how our roster looks like right now:

• Earplugg
  • EemilK02 "A"
  • jorma2001
  • Jykkel
  • Lazzio
  • Ojamoska "C"
  • VesqGame "A"

As you can see, there's only seven players on the current roster. If you're talented and easygoing team player without a team, and you can handle somebody talking shit to you in Finnish, feel free to contact me or EemilK02!

In addition to just playing games, our team would like to do something else aswell. That's why we are as a team are going to be active in social medias, so everyone can follow Raccoon Rampage's path to success. Go give us a follow, there will be lots of quality content in future!

Twitter Instagram

Raccoons are on a rampage
Scoring goals is their task
Their eyes are cruel
Because they wear a mask
Little bandits will steal the puck
Remember to keep your head up!

- Jocke Kostopoulos, 2018

• Like 9
  • Love it! 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Raccoon Rampage is proud to announce their new signing for the upcoming ECL 8-season, as Lasse "Eeduu99" Kukkonen joins us!

Last season Lasse played for Cowabunga Hockey, where he scored 9 points in 24 games played, while also making 104 hits at the same time. Before that he played for GHETTO FIREBIRDS. 

Lasse will provide a lot of good defending and great leadership for the team. He has made a name for himself with reliable defending in front of his own goalie, as he would eat the puck for the team, if it was needed. Most importantly, Lasse has a reputation of being a great guy to have in your locker room, so all the Raccoons are very excited to welcome the newest addition to the pack!

Lasse himself had some comments about the contract:
"I have good feelings about this new contract. Im getting a big role in a competitive team, which has potential to go for a long run. Target for me is to get RAR to playoffs, and provide confident playing with the puck in our own end, and that way help the team. Obviously some points aswell would be nice."

#FeelTheRampage

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 3

• 2 weeks later...

Raccoon Rampage has again some great news from the wild transfer market, as we are happy to announce the signing of Eetu "kumisaapas22" Määttä!

Last three seasons this promising goalie played in Lite division, and now he seems to be more than ready to make the jump into bigger games. Latest season he played for Supremacy, where he lead the team all the way to Lite's top 8 in playoffs, with impressive stats for goalie, 19 GP, 14-3-2, SV% 85,6 and 1,94 GAA.

Eetu himself said that he is "feeling pretty good about my new team, contract, and it's always easy to come to a team that welcomes you with open lap". The goal for next season is "playoffs, and winning the pro title". When asked the greatest interview question ever, "what are you wearing now?", he simply replies with "chinos and hoodie". Just the way Raccoons like it!

#FeelTheRampage

Edited by Ojamoska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 1

Raccoon Rampage is ready for ECL8, as we finalize our roster by signing Santeri "Alluujj" Niemi!

Alluujj is a young skilled forward, who has played last three season in Lite division. ECL 7 he played for Supremacy, scoring 77 points in 35 games, regural season and playoffs combined.

We got some high quality answers from "Sane" aswell:
How do you feel about the just signed contract?
- I'm really waiting for the opportunity to play in a solid team, and to be able to test my own level in Pro division, and that way to improve myself.
How does it feel to be "Raccoon"?
- It's awesome feeling to be part of Raccoons, I won't be disappointing the team or the fans!
How do you see the future of raccoons in their natural habitation?
- I find it sad that so many raccoons die in such a young age, but raccoons are warriors, so many of them live a long and good life, therefore I believe their future seems bright.

#FeelTheRampage

• Like 6
  • Love it! 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Pro division experienced something of a cleanse, bringing in tons of new talent such as Raccoon Rampage or Bucketeers who were immediately looking to make an impact, some teams surely did that too!

This was one of the opening lines for ECL 7 Pro Review, so we must've done something right (thanks for the shoutout). We got ranked 17th out of 32 teams in total, first team under the playoff line. I guess you could say the season was a lot of what we expected, but also a lot of something that wasn't meant to happen.

When the season started, we were confident about being a good enough team to compete in Pro division. We were sure that if we played on our own level, we could beat anybody, and fight for the playoff spot. Well, we didn't miss by much. Start of the season was kind of unfortunate for us, as we lost some points due to us not having enough experience of "important" games. Obviously that was something to expect, we had a bunch of rookies to the scene.

As the season progressed, we got better aswell. Our rookies really improved during the season, @Earplugg and @Lazzio were a huge part of us being able to fight for that playoff spot. Last 10 games of the regular season we went 8-2-0, the second best of the division, but it wasn't quite enough, as we missed the playoff spot by one (1) point. Close, but no cigar.

Well, ECL 7 is long gone. How does ECL 8 look behind the raccoon mask?

We had to do some changes to our roster, because we were missing two guys from our last seasons roster. Earplugg, last season 1st line RW, has to do his military service this year, and also our precious backup goalie @Jann3_67_ wanted to join his friend in a new team, and we wish him the best of luck in that!

OUT:    Earplugg (military service)
             Jann3_67_ (Kanadan Majavat)

IN:        Alluujj (Supremacy)
             Eeduu99 (Cowabunga Hockey)
             kumisaapas22 (Supremacy)
             vonBobban (Hockey Ultimate Team)

We brought @Eeduu from Cowabunga Hockey, so now we have three solid defencemen to rotate. @zanechkin and @Torpantienkovalchuk are young and potential guys, who come here to fight for a spot in the "1st roster". Alluujj plays RW, and kumisaapas plays G. @vonBobban is a new name to the scene, and he is here to be the backups backup. We expect great things from our very own Bobban ;)

Complete roster:
#5 Eeduu99 A
#14 Ojamoska C
#26 Lazzio
#28 EemilK02 A
#71 jorma2001
#72 kumisaapas22
#74 Alluujj
#77 VesqGame
#91 JykkeL
#98 vonBobban
(Earplugg)

There's only one goal for Raccoons this season; make the playoffs. If/When we make the playoffs, anything can happen, and we will fight till the end. Good luck to everyone in ECL 8, don't get too tilted with EA and remember to have fun! Also thanks for the great support lately on our twitter page, and if you haven't already followed us, do it now! The link is down below.

#FeelTheRampage

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 4

• 2 weeks later...

As we have hit the start of the new ECL 8 Pro season, Raccoon Rampage would like to introduce you to our team and the lineup, starting it with the series called “Ten Days of Raccoons”. Since it’s the first part of the ten-day introductions, let’s begin with a small peek into the history of Raccoon Rampage.

Back in ECL 5, after playing his rookie season in the Pro, the founder and captain of Raccoon Rampage, @Ojamoska, had grown an idea of creating a new competitive ECL team with the help of his contemporary teammate @Eemil. Having previous playing experience together, the dual took their time to design the new brand of the team.  

After not getting the team done for the ECL 6 season, the duo made a new plan of getting the squad together for the upcoming ECL 7 season. During the beta version of NHL 19 the team finally got its powerful but comical name of “Raccoon Rampage”. The new-born group of Raccoons was formed around former ECL players, some of which had already played in a same team before. As the team began to quickly find its present-day format, it had started to become a strong unit based on trust, respect and little bit of humor.

As it’s the first presentation, let’s start off with our captain Ojamoska. Ojamoska, also known as Sasha Bobkov is the centerman of Raccoon Rampage. Ojamoska’s strengths on the ice are his great playmaking skills and vision, sometimes so great even the own guys may have hard time figuring how to score from his feeds. During the interview Ojamoska brought up his crazily good 95% fighting skills he has been able to maintain for years, but which have now rapidly gone downhill. From the team’s perspective our captain Ojamoska is a loyal and a very encouraging leader, who says things how they really are when he feels a need to do so. Let’s hear from the man himself.

As a player, what do you want to bring to Raccoon Rampage?

I'm really trying to be some sort of leader, so I guess I'm just trying to do the best that I can every day. Also I might post some high quality memes to our group chat.

How long have you been playing EASHL for, and do you have any previous experience from ECL?

I've been playing EASHL on and off for something like 5 or 6 years now. I played one season in Pro division with the Speedy Bros Hockey before the formation of Raccoon Rampage.

What do you think are the team’s expectations for ECL in the future?

I really do hope that one day we achieve a status of a good contender in this scene, no matter who we play against. I know that we are a new and young team, so it will take some time to get to that status, but I'm sure we will be able to do it.

What areas of your game would you like to develop in the future?

I would want to score more goals with "rystyvippi". Also finding a way to score "längistä" on human goalie in a breakaway situation would be a dream come true.

What do you think are the key factors that should lead Raccoon Rampage to the success?

It's all about the spirit and attitude of every individual in a team. If we just keep working and having fun as a group of ugly nerds, we'll be ugly nerds for a long time. Is that a good thing or not, time will tell.

Who do you view as the rival team of Raccoon Rampage?

Well obviously I have some relations to my previous club, Speedy Bros Hockey (shoutout to my lover @Tzon93, and "the hit machine" @Ampuhaukka). Of course all the natural enemies of Raccoons are the biggest rivals, so screw all the owls and eagles for killing our young ones!

And finally, what kind of events take place during your sauna nights with @Lazzio and Tzon?

There are lots of actions taking place during our sauna nights. Some of them are publishable, some of them not so much. From the publishable ones I could mention the good jokes and soda pops!

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s assistant captain EemilK02 on our second part of the “Ten Days of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Ojamoska RAR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 5

The second guy up in our Ten Days of Raccoons series is our assistant captain EemilK02. @Eemil, who in case if you wonder is from Somero, is the team’s left side defenseman. Eemil is undoubtedly the most offensive minded defenseman in the team and likes to support attacks to create great scoring chances. Eemil isn’t really known to often hold on to the puck for too long but wants to be the guy creating chances with his zone passes and drop passes. If he has hard time finding ways to make plays, he raises his confidence levels by for example, listening to music, or even singing, which he has shown a lot of flashes of. Eemil is the team’s true jester, who likes to make fun of everything. “I would rather commit suicide than having to go to Lapland” is something you may get from his mouth. When asked about the reason he chose to play as a defenseman, he directly stated: “because the other guys don’t know how to.” Overall, Eemil is an energetic but a kind guy who would not even hurt a dead fly.

Youth and potential. As an assistant captain I should be able to lead by example, which I hope I’ve succeeded with and I’m able to do it in the future as well.

How long have you been playing EASHL for, and do you have any previous experience from ECL?

I have Pro experience from two seasons. In ECL 5 I played fairly 20 games as a forward, and last season I was a regular with the Rampage. I’ve also played in two Summer Cups where I didn’t get much ice time. Before that I have only played with my friends for fun.

Personally, I see a lot of potential in this team. We’re a very young group of guys and we have been able to challenge some very good teams. A promotion to the Elite would be our next goal.

The first pass and other abilities you need to have to become a great defenseman. Of course, to become a great defenseman also requires lots and lots of good training and experience as well.

What do you think are the key factors that should lead Raccoon Rampage to the success?

Small roster size, so that the game won’t change a whole lot when playing with the same guys all the time.

Who do you view as the rival team of Raccoon Rampage?

Speedy Bros Hockey with a few friendly names on their roster always brings that extra urge to beat them every time.

And finally, what’s the purpose of the vacuum cleaner while playing EASHL?

I hope you meant my mother who vacuums and not you “vacuuming the pucks in”. But the sound of a vacuum cleaner has become so important factor during my EASHL playing time that it has now started to feel like it’s even more difficult to play without it. Although the good old sounds of vacuum cleaner have decreased, and on the other hand the amount of hate I get from it has increased, it still is a huge part of my game.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s other assistant captain @Eeduu on our third part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

EemilK02 rampage final.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! 5

The time has come for the team's second assistant captain, and third man to be interviewed in our Ten Days of Raccoons series. That’s our very own Eeduu99. @Eeduu aka “Lasse Kukkonen” was one of the team’s pickups made during last ECL off-season, with an idea of creating more possibilities to play in the team’s defensive end, while giving the guys chances to rest occasionally. Being a well-known guy in the community, it was easy to get going with this extroverted dude. Known to be a reliable defenseman in his career, Raccoon Rampage wanted to give a shot to this potential but at the same time an experienced guy, who could make the team's defensive lines even better. Lasse brings good vibes and energy to the locker room and uses his toughness on ice to give other guys chances to produce. Lasse has the same view to his play, describing himself with expressions such as “stay at home defenseman”, “most of my strengths are in my own zone” and “defense first, that’s what I’m paid to do”.

I want to bring leadership and reliability to the team’s defense. I also want to help our goalies as much as I can, and if chance, support rushes to offensive zone.

This ongoing ECL season is really my third season playing a key role as one of the team’s first defenseman. It’s also my fourth season overall. EASHL really became my thing back in the later part of NHL 17.

In Pro a top 4 team in the regular season and a playoff team. I believe we have all the chances to do so as the team’s relations become even closer and closer.

My attacking game is still very careful. I always think the d-zone first, which cuts from my ability to be a productive in the o-zone. I also want to get some more imagination to my game.

What do you think are the key factors that should lead Raccoon Rampage to the success?

Our PK and PP have been great lately. Those have really affected our results positively.

Winning Cowabunga feels always personally great to me.

And finally, why can’t your favorite team Rauman Lukko never win anything?

Lukko starts to win as soon as our goalie starts to catch some pucks.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team's goaltender @VesqGame on our fourth part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Eedu99 final.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 6

Let’s move on to the fourth guy in our Ten Days of Raccoons series, and that's the team's goaltender @VesqGame. Vesa joined the club back in summer when it was in a need of a new night in/night out goaltender, and clicked in right from the get-go. After playing his rookie season in Pro, Vesa has been able to take a lot of steps towards being a more detailed in his game, primarily focusing on being more consistent. In the team Vesa isn’t really the most vocal guy but not really the quietest guy either, and tends to make some sort of hysteric sounds when the goalie is being stuck to a weird position due to a lag. Vesa also likes to encourage his teammates in tough situations to be more relaxed. Steady nerved Vesa likes to play with confidence and concentration, and is online 24/7, always ready for a game or two. Being an original member of Raccoon Rampage, Vesa has found himself a nice place to develop and enjoy playing between the pipes.

I want to give my team a chance to win and success. I try my best to do my duties, but also help my team if in a trouble. I enjoy playing with this group, which gives me motivation to success with it.

I have played EASHL since NHL 15, and I do have previous ECL experience from Lite and Pro. My position in EASHL has always been an all-around player, but stat and knowledge wise I have gained the most success from goalie position, which I have focused my concentration on since my arrive to the team.

What do you think are the team’s expectations for ECL in the future?

I’m looking forward to some great games and success. I think the team’s expectation should be to get a promotion to Elite. I hope that in the future Raccoon Rampage can get even higher and higher to reach a spot as one of the better teams out there.

As a goalie playing EASHL you obviously want to get stronger mentally, since it’s pretty much 99% of the work you do. Psychological skills lead to the success of a goaltender, and only with a strong mind you can be consistent at all the time.

I believe that our team spirit should lead us to the success. When everyone on the team has the same target and trusts the process, we should be able to become an Elite level team.

We have played many hard-fought games against ECL team Speedy Bros Hockey, so I think it must be it.

And finally, living and playing in cellar, when was the last time you saw any daylight, and why?

To be honest it’s a good question but tough one to answer. Since I live in my parents’ basement, I don’t have to do much work around to get food. I would say that the only times I go outside are either when I go to and come home from school by bike, which takes about 10 minutes, and when I go walk my dog, which takes about 15 minutes. That adds up to less than a half an hour a day, so yeah…

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s LW @jorma2001 on our fifth part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

VesqGame.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 3

We are halfway through the Ten Days of Raccoons series, as it’s time for the interview of our LW @jorma2001. An original member and the only left winger in the team, Jorma has been one of the key contributors and core players for the Raccoons. Born in Lapland, the "soon to be an adult" guy has found himself a great place to be productive at consistent rates that have made him a crucial player for the team. Jorma’s strengths come from his great vision and game literacy, which make him a strong player on both ends of the ice. Jorma is especially known for his competitiveness. He has the fear of losing no matter if it was the most important game of his life, or a Friday night laugher. You could almost argue that Jorma is playing the game like reading a paper. He doesn’t assume to have any kind of advantage to his opponents and reacts to situations critically, taking nothing with certainty. Jorma always wants to take things in a precise manner, but maybe that’s what makes him so successful. Overall Jorma has the kind of skeptic personality you either love or hate, and if there’s any upside to it, you can always get to the right competitive playing mood with him... or at least when he's not gasping up frustratingly to his mic like a madman losing his CR in EASHL... (huoh huoh).

I hope I can bring great puck-playing skills, scoring power and the Oulu City dialect to the team obviously.

How long have you been playing EASHL for, and do you have any previous experience from ECL?

I began to play EASHL back in NHL 14, where I mostly played drop-in games. I found some friends from there to play with and maintained my EASHL skills regularly. After a few years of playing I got an invite to play in ECL 5, where I became a key player for my team in, before moving to Raccoon Rampage for ECL 7 and so on.

Getting a promotion to ECL Elite would be the next big goal for our team.

I try to be more consistent while minimizing my bad days.

I'm sure we can get to our goal when we're all focused on playing the "own game".

I can’t really name a one but it’s always great to play against your former teammates’ new teams.

And finally, as we all know you're a very competitive HUT player, what are your thoughts on current HUT?

I have not played a ranked game in HUT since the first of the October, so I can’t answer to that question.

Aaaand finally, why do you think Oulu is the capital of Lapland?

Oulu isn’t the capital of Lapland and isn’t even a part of it.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s RD @Lazzio on our sixth part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Jorma2001.jpg

• Like 2

It's time for the interview of our right-side defenseman @Lazzio, who is with no doubt one of the most dedicated guy in the group. Having good relations with the team’s management, Lazzio was given a job to be the more trustworthy defenseman in the team at its establishment. The funny but humble dude soon fit right in and became just that already in his first ECL Pro season. What best describes the relationship between Lazzio and Raccoon Rampage is the fact that Lazzio takes the team very seriously. Lazzio often views the team almost as his other family and is ready to sacrifice everything for the team. In game Lazzio plays with a big heart and has a passion to it, or at least some kind of passion as he stated that: “I don't have many strengths but my ability to hold on to the controller after dozens of alcoholic beverages and my slow reflexes are few of them. Sometimes I get a cramp on my hand and make a good play because of it but that happens as often as Canucks win the Stanley Cup.” All in all, Lazzio has the reputation of being every goalie’s best friend, doing his job with poise, and working as a mascot at the sixth-grade boys badminton tournaments.

I want to bring a smile and good mood to everyone’s face and keep our bottom clean.

I have played EASHL for about 5 years, but it looks like I started yesterday. What is ECL? Is it something you can eat? I like strawberries.

I believe that Raccoons will conquer the whole galaxy easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I would like to be better at keeping my head up because it's really rough to collect your belongings all around the ice.

The kind of “never give up” attitude and flashing out the teeth of the Raccoons at the right moments.

Speedy Bros Hockey. “Angry raccoon sounds.”

And finally, you have the team mascot “Kärkikynä-Keijo” and tortoise at your home. How well do they get along together?

Raccoons do not really adapt to living with other animals. Toe Drag Keijo always knocks his hockey stick to the side of the terrarium and tells “Pepe” who is the chief. In winter, even traditional outdoor hockey games usually end when both partners drop the gloves. On the other hand, dining is peaceful most of the times when the tortoise eats his cucumbers while Keijo is emptying some drinks.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s RW @JykkeL on our seventh part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Lazzio RAR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! 4

The next and seventh guy up is the team’s substitute RW @JykkeL. Having played with numerous teams, Jykke has the most ECL experience in the group, starting all the way from season 3. A core guy and an original member Jykke brings that always so important veteran knowledge to the young team, usually with his relaxing way of reacting to different situations during games. As the eldest guy in the group Jykke is also the most mature and wisest. Jykke may throw a joke here and there, but other than that he doesn’t talk too much if unnecessary (except on Fridays), giving everyone on the team their own chance to play with peace and concentration. When trying to describe Jykke, you could say that he’s a consistent hard-working guy who literally lives in the dressing room, is at his best on 3v3 games as a goalie with a slight amount of alcohol running through his body, and is always down for some games.

I want to spread positive energy and knowledge about healthy lifestyles.

I’ve been pucking the game for as far as a demented person can remember. I have experience from ECL in good and bad.

I see a lot of growing potential in the group. Everything is possible if we hold on to the motivation and fun.

I would like to learn how to spam the “X” and “R1” -buttons in a fitting rhythm. Most preferably in the same pace with the song “Tarkenee”.

Our strong game and leadership. Also, the toe drags from our d-men should make some jaws drop.

Speedy Bros Hockey. Obviously.

And finally, what is your normal weekend routine like?

After a hard week of unemployment I open my recovery drink bottle on Friday. First I feed the youngest twins and then check out the homework of four elementary school children. After that I have a little virtual equipment maintenance session and in the evening I hold a four-hour free-skating session for muscle heating. On Saturday morning I go to a 10 km ski tour with every kid one by one. In the summer though you need to buy new skies every three weeks because of the asphalt wear. After skiing I go to the gym and buy HUT packs if some spare time. Then a few drop-in games in the evening. On Sundays I have a full day of yoga so that the mind is in right tune to take on the dressing room errors the whole evening… oh and then I wake up to a new restart on Monday.

That's it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it's time to have the team's RW @zanechkin on our eight part of the "Ten Days of Raccoons".

#FeelTheRampage

JykeL RAR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love it! 4

It’s time for the eight guy in our “Ten Days of Raccoons” series, and that’s the Pro newcomer @zanechkin. After spending three seasons playing in ECL Lite, the Lite veteran was acquired for a tryout by the Raccoons, which worked out eventually. On ice Sane makes things happen with his great puck playing and puck moving skills that he compounds with his scoring abilities. In the team Sane is just a basic pleasant dude, who enjoys playing the game like a real Pro, yet now in the Pro division as well.

I want to help the team produce points and be productive myself.

EASHL has been an interest of mine for years, and ECL I began to play three seasons ago.

I have high expectations for this team, and do think we can accomplish an promotion to the Elite… but let’s win the Pro first.

I would like to improve my hands, which come from being more rapid with the puck. Also, it means I will need to develop my on ice vision and game literacy.

I believe our great guys and superb team spirit should lead this team to be successful in the future.

Guess I got to go with Speedy Bros Hockey.

And finally, does it make any sense to pay 50 euros to get past the bar queue in Lapland?

Of course, if you feel that it’s the right move to make in that particular situation.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s goaltender @Torpantienkovalchuk on our ninth part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Alluujj.jpg

• Like 5

Let’s move on to the ninth guy in the sequence and that is the team’s goaltender @Torpantienkovalchuk. After playing ECL Lite for three seasons with the team’s other newcomer @zanechkin, the Raccoons decided to acquire the experienced goalie to their group. The goal was to expand the team’s goalie material and give this good proven goalie in Lite a real chance to play and develop to be a Pro level goaltender. Between the pipes Eetu’s strengths come from his quickness, and he’s really good at adjusting to opponents’ different kind of playing styles and fast one timers. In the team Eetu is a very supportive and nice character, who often likes to help and guide the team's defensemen by communicating and advising.

I want to make it easier for my team to win by allowing less goals in our own end.

I’ve been playing EASHL since NHL 17 and started my ECL career in ECL 5.

First we need to make the Pro playoffs and then climb slowly but surely to win the Pro title.

Consistency. Of course I’ll need to practice to develop every part of my game so I guess everything.

Our teamwork and team spirit. Also the skill we have in our offense and the toughness of our defenders.

No one yet really. Haven’t been here long enough to tell which teams are our rivals.

And finally, what’s the story behind your gamer tag?

The name “Kumisaapas” just came first into my mind and that’s how I figured out the unique but a funny name.

Aaaand finally, what’s the best part of your longtime teammate Alluujj?

On ice his skill with the puck. Off ice his great way of being entertaining.

That’s it for this time. Hope you liked this interview, and remember to tune in tomorrow when it’s time to have the team’s substitute defenseman @vonBobban on our tenth and final part of the “Ten Days Of Raccoons”.

#FeelTheRampage

Kumisaapas22.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

The time has come for the last guy in our Ten Days of Raccoons series, and that is the team’s substitute defenseman @vonBobban. The man of the myth with no previous statistics nor experience from ECL is certainly the team’s true wild card. Although Bobban isn’t the team’s front page player due to his lower role, he’s a highly considered and appreciated player with the team and its management. Bobban puts in hard work to be always ready if it’s his turn to play no matter if it happened to be the late-night practices or hard-fought games. The easy going Bobban is the team’s true workhorse who plays with a great consistency. Bobban’s strengths are his on-ice vision, puck playing skills and his unexpected but spectacular ability to put up points.

I want to bring good mood and of course as a substitute’s substitute I need to give all the support the team needs.

I’ve been playing EASHL more or less since 2016. My peak year was in NHL 18 where we tried to make a team with some good ECL Pro level players in it. We practiced a lot, but everyone wasn’t involved enough to make the team work, and it fell apart. Haven't had the chance to play ECL but maybe in the future.

We want to be able to win and be tough against everyone.

I think I could increase my confidence by getting more ice time.

Good atmosphere in the locker room is always very important.

The whole ECL is so new scene to me that I can’t really answer that.

And finally, why are you so hurried when the puck touches your blade?

It isn’t about hustling. It’s because I must come so quickly to the locker room that I don’t have enough time to tape my stick blades.

As the Raccoons continue to play their tough and tight games in ECL, the success of this young and promising team should only raise in the matter. It was fun time creating the Ten Days of Raccoons series, and we hope with these you now know at least a little bit more about the team and its players. That’s it for this time, thanks for taking your time reading these short story interviews, hope you liked them, and until the next time…

#FeelTheRampage

VonBobban RAR.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1