Free Agent RD

sabre2411

Difficult person alert! Was coming for try out in my team. I said to him that top 100 defender don`t mean a thing if you have played only 3s.  He was rank 230 rank in 3s carreer. I said he may still be good player and asked him to come for tryout. In about minute he answered that he has found a team... Then after few hours he msg me that he can come for one game tryout... I say we don`t need him... he came anyway and locked to goalie position... And there he was about next hour and half. We could not kick him out...

OMG 43-year old man... unbelieveable... Thanks for ruining our club games tonight!

Edited by ahonaattori
  • Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, ahonaattori said:

Difficult person alert! Was coming for try out in my team. I said to him that top 100 defender don`t mean a thing if you have played only 3s.  He was rank 230 rank in 3s carreer. I said he may still be good player and asked him to come for tryout. In about minute he answered that he has found a team... Then after few hours he msg me that he can come for one game tryout... I say we don`t need him... he came anyway and locked to goalie position... And there he was about next hour and half. We could not kick him out...

OMG 43-year old man... unbelieveable... Thanks for ruining our club games tonight!

When all actual members leave the dressing room, any guests should be booted.

• Administrators
Just now, ahonaattori said:

This did not help in this case. He was member of the club when he joined. I fired him, everyone else left from dressing room, we came back and he was still there...

Ahh, good to know. Thanks, I'll report it.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...