Sektion K

minokin

WELCOME!

ECL Season 7 is drawing near and we thought it would be a good time to present ourselves and also give the team a bit of a facelift not only in terms of new signings, but also in the terms of appearance

So to kick things off, we wanted to thank NHLGamer and the whole staff for a wonderful job with the site and all things concerning ECL and what not. Keep it up boys, it makes it so much more worthwhile to play!

What has happened since last season you wonder?

We start with the obvious one, which are the INs and OUTs

ROSTER CHANGES

OUT:

@Edhoolm97➡️ Sjukstugan

@Tauri ➡️ FA

@Ifaaar ➡️ FA

@djstorm09 ➡️ FA

@Sickan  (L1VSNJUTARE)➡️ FA

@Claudi27 ➡️ FA

@goagubben1964 (Otrevligtyp) ➡️ FA

IN:

@Darkic01 ⬅️ Korpens Finest

@amadee21 ⬅️ Korpens Finest

@Freakmund ⬅️ Sorvankylän Pastorit

@BeastBenn14 ⬅️ Puck Panthers

@minokin ⬅️ Falun Coal Miners

Big thanks to the guys who helped the team last season to get us up to PRO. Good luck in your new teams and future endeavours!

A warm welcome to the new guys joining us in the quest for a play-off spot and a shot at climbing the ladder to virtual hockeys finest room called ELITE

SOCIAL MEDIA

As we have the formalities cleared, we wanted to let you know where we can be found in social medias!

FIrst off we have our brand new channel over at twitch:

We will be broadcasting every game here and also be featuring other games and projects during the season, so stay tuned!

Follow the link and hit that follow button so you can be notified when we go live

We also have a FB-page where we will post news and feature upcoming games, interviews and other stuff that relate to Sektion K:

sketionkfb.thumb.PNG.7b8ee4a03703cad4831e1a033d75829a.PNG

https://www.facebook.com/sektionk/

Be sure to give us a like and stay tuned for more articles!

LOGO

I myself with the help of @Svanen (el_cisne_loco) designed a new logo:

259189903_SektionKlogo_frdig_bara_boll.png.c810e4937db807e45d8743f9a19e5c7d.png

What do you think? YAY or NAY? Bra eller anus?

We are ready for ECL Season 7, are you?

NEXT TIME: Player interview with Captain David_ovic and a look at the projected line-up

• Like 6

HI NHLers!

As promised, we would release an interview with Captain David_ovic and also take a look at the projected line-up

Due to ECL PRO starting today and the short time-frame we had to do the interview, we decided that the line-up part shall be discussed in more detail another time so this will be an interview and gameday post combined

Gameday1.thumb.png.99cc04d5c012814d4a2569da71cf1dcc.png

@Zaedon - @mons3223 - @Svanen

@HambergD - @minokin

@Shift497

FOCUS K

We also want to introduce you to FOCUS K, a kind of magazine that is being released by us in Sektion K at a weekly basis. This is the format used for the interview in question

Bare with me as I am taking on something that I have not done for years: writing

I hope that you will enjoy this new way of posts and please give us feedback! Is it bad? Is it too much? Is it good or maybe excellent?

A snippet from the interview:

It all started in a small room in Södertälje. On a rainy day, the Hamberg-brothers were locked inside to play NHL95 on Sega Megadrive. As per usual, little brother Dante was in charge of the infamous 2nd controller whilst big brother David reigned supreme with the 1st controller. The sound of the buzzer ended the game. David_ovic had won again. 

These battles were fierce. Sometimes so fierce that sacrifices in terms of toys were made. 
Competitive minds is what has driven the brothers to where they are today. In todays FOCUS K, we take a look at big brother David_ovic, also captain and founder of Sektion K who is entering their first season in ECL PRO after a strong season ECL LITE.

Hello David! First and foremost, congratulations on the promotion and making it up to the PRO-division!

- Hi! Thank you! Yes, we had a good run last season and we are most happy with the outcome. Can’t wait for ECL 7 to start

So how was your summer? Any hockey-related activites?

- The summer was spent mostly with my family, so not that much hockey-related. We did have a team meet-up right before the summer though where we just hung out and had some beers and just enjoyed each others company. It was a fun night and it’s always fun to get a face on the players you spend your time with on the virtual ice

Please visit our FB-page for the full article!

• Like 6