• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello to all!
The time has come to say goodbye to the community. Very sad, but the time has come.
Yes, I will not hide, my heart is sad. But it's worth it!
8 years with you. A huge amount of emotions and time is devoted to games, communication with you.
I remember my first exit to the goal, they shouted to me in a chat: "Alexander, don’t jump on the puck, damn it, just stand and do not be nervous." But I continued to play as I saw fit, not listening to anyone. I practiced a lot offline, tried to play in the club. I remember how I was taught to play @Kos88 as part of Sinister Otters. This was the first experience of games, and immediately in the Champion line-up. And then there was a long history of the change of clubs, a lot of changed clubs, someone did not agree with the characters, someone I did not like, as a goalkeeper, somewhere I did not want to sit in reserve. But I want to say that when I did not hold evil, no one. He continued to play and train. I remember all the words and all the obscenities addressed to me, now it’s ridiculous to remember, but probably this is what taught me to be calm at the gate. I remember the Championship and the final when there was a plaster on the hand. I said that I could not play, but the captain said that there was no one to play except me. Thank you guys! Thank you all for this time! A bunch of friends, a lot of emotions.
I always remember only good moments, and I don’t even remember bad ones.
Thanks Kenneth, thanks Mark! Thanks to everyone who asked me to draw a logo for the team. I did not withdraw your money from the account, and recently I took all the money for my daughter. We set braces on teeth for this amount so that my baby had a beautiful smile. She was born when I started playing, exactly 8 years ago.
Yesterday I sold PlayStation4 and I have no regrets. Probably I will not return here again, because I changed my free schedule in life. Now I draw a lot of logos, 5-6 a week, participate in freelance contests and earn money. Thanks to this site, I pumped my skill through logos and now for me it is a common thing.
My next purchase will be ipad pro + pencil. I’m not ending my career as a designer, but leaving hockey as a goalkeeper and player. I'm still in touch on Whatsapp, twitter and instagram.

Thanks to all the guys and clubs where I played: Sinister Otters, Fire Play, Nearbird Fighters, Original Gamers, Ice Energy, Orbita, Magic Zone, Prometheus, Suomen Sonnit, XK Bata.

p.s. Nearbird Fighters - I worry about your results. You play for a long time with one team, it's time to win the main victory.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 16