Virtual Horizons eSports

Serg1vratar

Hello everyone,

I am official representative of young eSports organization which is based in Finland. Now a moment our organization has teams for DoTa 2, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Siege and NHL versus mode player. Our organization wants to jump in EASHL Eu world, that's why we asked our player @Serg1vratar build a team for next season to participate in ECL 8. Either possible is merge with team for us. 

We are looking for players on different positions, but we are ready to consider all applies for try outs. 

What can we offer you if you join us?

1. Regular boot-camps

2. Practices every night

3. Sponsorship

4. Professional eSports contracts.

5. Professional Analysis of your Gameplay

6. Help to improve your gameplay

What do we want from you?

1. Teamplay and Sick hands

2. Tactical flexibility

3. Professional look at the game

4. Mental strength 

5. Free to speak English 

If you would like to have more information about us contact @Serg1vratar or visit our Facebook page, link in below. Or find us by our Hashtag #VirtualHorizonsGG

Thank you for attention and good luck on the ice rink! 

Captain of team: vh.serg1vratar (previous team- Gotham Knights) 

https://www.facebook.com/VirtualHorizonsGG/ 

Copy link to check it out.

vh.eSports logo.jpg

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 16
  • Love it! 3

I hope it works out, but as it stands there seems to be quite a few questions open regarding the organization and the promises it makes. I don't want to be a douche, but having been both on the wrong and right side of things over the years -- from empty promises to outright faked sponsorship deals, I've learned it's better to be safe than sorry. So, in the sake of anyone who's interested in the project, I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. Regular bootcamps: Where would they be and who pays for them?

2. Sponsorship:  Do you mean some sort of gear or merchandise? Who are your business partners?

3. Professional eSports contracts: Professionalism implies a salary or a reward system. Is that a correct assumption? Again, who pays?

4. Professional analysis of gameplay: Who or what does the analysis?

I understand it is a new project, but making big promises while not having a web site, no info on management/staff nor any info on business partners, it feels.. dodgy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janbonator said:

I hope it works out, but as it stands there seems to be quite a few questions open regarding the organization and the promises it makes. I don't want to be a douche, but having been both on the wrong and right side of things over the years -- from empty promises to outright faked sponsorship deals, I've learned it's better to be safe than sorry. So, in the sake of anyone who's interested in the project, I'd like to ask a few questions.

1. Regular bootcamps: Where would they be and who pays for them?

2. Sponsorship:  Do you mean some sort of gear or merchandise? Who are your business partners?

3. Professional eSports contracts: Professionalism implies a salary or a reward system. Is that a correct assumption? Again, who pays?

4. Professional analysis of gameplay: Who or what does the analysis?

I understand it is a new project, but making big promises while not having a web site, no info on management/staff nor any info on business partners, it feels.. dodgy.

Hi @janbonator, thank you for your questions, I understand whole your avoindness, and now I'm going to answer it.

1. As soon as we are partially connected with Kajaani University of Applied Sciences and Nordic eSports Academy, we have a room with whole staff there. For Boot camps pays our CEO. 

2. You get right about merchandise and some Gear, but I'm not allowed say you here about our Business partners, as soon as it is confidential information, which even I am not provided with this kind of information. 

3. Professional eSports contracts will be signed after passing a test contract period, because we want to be sure that all the players get their role for the company right. 

4. Pro analysis will be done by analysists from NeSA, which will help us to improve our gameplay. 

About Web-site and merchandise, now a moment we are working in this way. Web making is already in progress. We didn't do it because there were no reason to make it since the moment we have nothing to present there. I think you should get that. 

And again thank you for your questions. I am ready to answer on questions I know information about. But as soon as I am player and team manager, I am not into whole financial staff. 

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 1

• 4 weeks later...

We are glad to announce that Virtual Horizons eSports officially sign contract with Alliance HT (ex Le Coq Sportif), here in below we provide you with list of players who will play during next ECL for us:

Team Manager: Sergei @Serg1vratar Filippov

Team Captain: Andrew @Khemnos Swanson #57 (C)

Alternative Captain: Mark @MAYZIIX Kuivanen #95 (LD, RD)

Forwards: Ville @Pair4You Vaarala #88 (Lw, Rw), Tim @awptim Osipov #73 (RW,LW), Igor @Motya_1 Motov #29 (RW,LW).

Defenders: Nikita @Suolainen_Kurkku Penttinen #46 (Ld, G), Alex @Alexlazarev008 Lazarev #88 (LD), Johan @JaikenK Kumlin #86 (RD), Stephane @Takeo_28 Andrey #90 (LD, LW) 

Goalies: Andrew @s_w1ld_RUS Ivantsov #20 (G)

Or contact by WhatsApp: +358408708505

#VirtualHorizonsGG

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 8

ECL 8 is coming!!! 
And we are ready to announce signing 3 experienced players from different countries:

• Johan @JaikenK Kumlin #86 (RD) aka Banana man from Sweden.
  • Ville @Pair4You Vaarala #88 (LW, RW) Finnish beer drinker.
  • Stephane @Takeo_28 Andrey #90 (LW, LD) Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome abroad guys!

• Like 3

Hello Sailors,

Virtual Horizons eSports, start ECL 8 Pro vs Horror Hockey at 20:30 CET (21:30 CEST) (22:30 Moscow).

Check it out on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/jaiken86

Our line up for tonight:

@Motya_1 - @Khemnos - @Pair4You

@MAYZIIX        -           @JaikenK

@s_w1ld_rus

#VirtualHorizonsGG

Preview made by @MAYZIIX
Virtual Horizons eSports Logo made by @cyberg

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-08 at 16.38.09.jpeg

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 7
  • Love it! 4

Hey Sailors,

The storm is on Horizon, What is it? It's Freddie Mercury resurrected. We are ready to fight vs him. We need to defend ECL 8 Pro of offense By him.
Our line-up for this fight:

@Motya_1   -   @Khemnos   -  @Pair4You

@MAYZIIX       -       @JaikenK

@s_w1ld_rus 

The battle starts at 20:00 CET (21:00 CEST) (22:00 Moscow). 
Check it out here: www.twitch.tv/jaiken86 

#VirtualHorizonsGG

Virtual Horizons eSports Logo made by @cyberg

aCO6vv4bYl8.jpg

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hei yo Sailors, our ECL8 PRO trip continues, and we are going to face Pata Hellalla on ice.
Our line up for the fight:
@Motya_1 - @Khemnos - @BladeRUSher95
   @MAYZIIX           -            @JaikenK
                      @s_w1ld_rus

Battle starts at 20 CET(21 CEST, 22 Moscow)

Check it out on our twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/vitual_horizons_esports

ptth.jpg

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Basic lazy morning in the sea for Virtual Horizons, but cabin boy @Motya_1 wakes up and sees silhouttes never seen before "What is it?"- he asks from captain @Khemnos. Oh god they are here, he replies, running towards steering wheel and shouts:
"Spartan hoplites are coming, palundra sailors!!".
Sea battle starts at 21 CET
Line-up:
@Motya_1   -    @Khemnos    -    @Kenu
         @MAYZIIX         -         @JaikenK
                            @s_w1ld_rus

www.twitch.com/virtual_horizons_eSports

VirtualHorizonseSportsSpartans.thumb.png.82ae100453bc2bd04ddb310e1a961dba.png

• Like 8
  • Love it! 2

After good fight and Eagle hunting we decide to go bars, and who we see here Bellizzi brothers , but we are ready for fight.

Drunk battle starts at 21:30 CET.
Line-up:
@MAYZIIX@Khemnos  -  @Kenu
       @Takeo_28      -       @JaikenK
                        @s_w1ld_rus
www.twitch.tv/virtual_horizons_esports

vhvsBellizzi.png

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 2

• 3 weeks later...

2 weeks after regular season is over, which wasn't best for us, as we didn't hit play-offs spot. We are about to announce couple changes in our roster.

IN:

@Serg1vratar <--- Bucketeers 

OUT:

@Khemnos ---> Alliance HT

@MAYZIIX ---> Alliance HT

@JaikenK ---> Alliance HT

@BladeRUSher95 ---> Alliance HT

@Awptim ---> Alliance HT

@berbaboon17 ----> FA

@s_w1ld_rus  ----> FA

@Pair4You ----> FA?

@Suolainen_kurkku -----> ?

Thanks to Alliance HT for season and good luck in the future.

Background.VH.png

Edited by Serg1vratar
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...