Since the server change, the game is unplayable for us. 

The players barely move, they pass and poke 1 second after you release the button, etc etc 

The weirdest thing was when one of our players, in the middle of second period, all of a sudden gets the on-ice coach visible?!?

We played 4 games today and it was a total mess. We dont think its fair that we play any more games until this is solved, what is your opinion?

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Jungledonk said:

Since the server change, the game is unplayable for us. 

The players barely move, they pass and poke 1 second after you release the button, etc etc 

The weirdest thing was when one of our players, in the middle of second period, all of a sudden gets the on-ice coach visible?!?

We played 4 games today and it was a total mess. We dont think its fair that we play any more games until this is solved, what is your opinion?

Hi,

• Are you referring to HUT switching to dedicated servers?
  • Do you have a video of the on-ice coach thing happening?
  • Are other teams having issues? I've heard complaints about HUT, but not about EASHL suffering.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb Mikka:

My ping in EASHL has been like 2-3ms higher after HUT switched to dedicated servers. I know it shouldn't have affected EASHL but I can't think of any other reason either

That is the case for me as well. Before the switch my 6v6 ping was a clean 23 ms, now it's hovers between 25-32 ms all game long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
32 minutes ago, gzell60 said:

That is the case for me as well. Before the switch my 6v6 ping was a clean 23 ms, now it's hovers between 25-32 ms all game long.

Yea I had a steady 32-34ms but now it's more like 36-40ms and far from steady :/

Edited by Mikka

10 hours ago, Kenu said:

Hi,

• Are you referring to HUT switching to dedicated servers?
  • Do you have a video of the on-ice coach thing happening?
  • Are other teams having issues? I've heard complaints about HUT, but not about EASHL suffering.

Seems like we aren´t the only team having problems with the connection. 
Sadly I dont have a video of the coach thing as it was another player in our team. 
Sick thing was that it happened twice in one game, and both times it happened exacly when I got a penalty. (!?!?!?)

56 minutes ago, CzE Toni said:

like I'm saying, I contact the Support about that, my normaly ping is about years 10-12ms...our first ECL8 day I got over 50ms...and yesterday 2nd ECL8 day our Center normaly got 25ms was over 150ms...it's not nice like that, cause a lot Result uns stats are not real 😥

For me  problem is that my player do the passes or moves one second late 😂😂😂

• Like 1

• ECL Staff
7 minutes ago, CzE Toni said:

maybe...but ironically at the last couple of days...the last years I never had ping about 18ms...maximum 12ms

I live in North West England and have a ping of around 12-13ms to the EASHL servers located in Dublin, Ireland. Therefore, unless you have some voodoo going on, I don't see how it's possible for you to have had a max. ping of around 12ms. :D 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MartindalexC said:

I live in North West England and have a ping of around 12-13ms to the EASHL servers located in Dublin, Ireland. Therefore, unless you have some voodoo going on, I don't see how it's possible for you to have had a max. ping of around 12ms. :D 

There is some voodoo going on
Then
My apartment in Jönköping: 26ms - 1369km from Dublin    1000/100 Fiber
My parents' house in Örebro: 16ms - 1484km from Dublin   100/100 Fiber

Now
My apartment in Jönköping: 29ms