Yensing, Goalie (free agent)

Yensing

Hello everybody !

My name is Stephane (PSN ID : Yensing). I'm 25 and live in Bordeaux, France.
I speak English easily so there's no problem for me to play and chat with others English speakers 😁

In the game, goalie is my first position. I play goalie since NHL 14 online. With the PS4 servers problems at the begining of NHL19, i didn't play often but i'm regular since january.
My career stats (drop in & club) on NHL19 are 2,51GAA / 83,1% saves / 2 shutout in 32 games.
On NHL 18, i was 2,72GAA / 84% saves / 21 shutout in 180 games.

I also can play skater, i got better feelings when i play defenseman, or winger instead.

I discovered NHL Gamer by French teams who played ECL Lite. I'm free agent now, i don't search actively a club right now because i'm a night worker so i don't play often at evening or night. But this situation can change soon so i want meet new teammates and be ready to take part of the league.

See you soon on the ice 😉

• Like 4