Brutal Barons Club-Xbox one

ttriforo28

Hello all,

I own a club called the Brutal Barons and have owned this team since NHL2013.  My club has always been in the top 150 in the world since then.  I am writing this message to try to recruit some new players.  My hopes is to get a team formed up for the next season of NACL.  The guys i normally play with are not able to play as much anymore, hence the reason i am interested in trying out some players to play often.  If you are interested in playing for a very competitive club, then please PM me.  Our club has always played a very aggressive style of play with a heavy emphasis on attacking/quick counters/and working the offensive zone with creative passing and taking advantage of chances to shoot as well.  Again, i hope to get a team formed up for NEXT season.  i'd like to build some chemistry and get to know some new guys to play with.  HMU if interested.

Thanks,

BaBy FaCe McGe3 gamertag

Edited by ttriforo28
add another tag

• 2 weeks later...