Are you having problems with Dressing Room Errors on PS4?

Kenu

Error Poll (EU Only!)  

265 members have voted

The results of this poll are hidden permanently..

• Administrators

54268344_10158304205651258_6039809906167513088_o.jpg

Hi Everyone,

There's been a lot of talk about issues with the Dressing Rooms and getting errors where at least one of the 12 players drops out of the game before it starts. The issue has been there since the launch of the game, but was improved significantly since. However, after the latest PS4 update, the number of Dressing Room Errors seem to have skyrocketed.

There has been a lot of speculation that players using the Finnish ISP DNA would be suffering from this the most and through this poll, I hope to get some factual data about what the issue looks like today, in order to provide it to the different parties.

Please vote truthfully, as only the facts will help us get to the bottom of the issue.

Edit: Made the poll alternatives a bit simpler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10

Hmmmm... no option "Yes, and me and/or my teammates don`t have DNA." Its quite bad that it is missing.... i would do new poll :D

Do you / your team mates have DNA?

How often do you / your team mates get DR error?

How often some opponent player gets dropped on game launch?

How often you/your team had these kind or problems before latest PS4 system update.

What is your country?

• Like 3

2 minuuttia sitten, Huuru kirjoitti:

That's for sure because the opponent team has DNA players.

Yes, but now that our players have changed their ISP we get to games with very high %... like 90% of searches. When we had 1 DNA we got error about 4/5 and about 99% of error came against Finnish opponents. When there was no Finnish players against we got to game mabe 80% of searches.

And when we had 2 or more DNA user in 6vs6 we got error about 20/20

• Like 3

4 minuuttia sitten, ahonaattori kirjoitti:

Yes, but now that our players have changed their ISP we get to games with very high %... like 90% of searches. When we had 1 DNA we got error about 4/5 and about 99% of error came against Finnish opponents. When there was no Finnish players against we got to game mabe 80% of searches.

And when we had 2 or more DNA user in 6vs6 we got error about 20/20 

Exactly the same experience here. 2 or more DNA players and it's pretty much not worth even trying to search for a game.

• Like 1

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, ahonaattori said:

Hmmmm... no option "Yes, and me and/or my teammates don`t have DNA." Its quite bad that it is missing.... i would do new poll :D

Good point. 🙇🏼‍♂️Added at the point of 150 votes on poll. 

• Like 1

• Members

I mean… tough to answer the way I'd like so I'll just put it in writing instead:

Yes, we are having dressing room errors. No, no one on our team uses DNA. However, the sole reason we are having dressing room errors (it seems) is because a lot of the teams we get matched up against keep dropping players. So would that make our team technically not have dressing room errors for the purposes of this poll...?  🤔 

• Like 2

• Members
10 minutes ago, The_Alpha_Furyan said:

I mean… tough to answer the way I'd like so I'll just put it in writing instead:

Yes, we are having dressing room errors. No, no one on our team uses DNA. However, the sole reason we are having dressing room errors (it seems) is because a lot of the teams we get matched up against keep dropping players. So would that make our team technically not have dressing room errors for the purposes of this poll...?  🤔 

If no one from your team drops it means that your team doesn't get DR errors

Edited by Mikka
  • Like 2

Sorry that I use finnish but link is for finnish dna users.

Käykää mahdollisimman moni laittamassa tänne kommenttia, niin dna saattaa yrittää myös tehdä asialle jotain, kiitos. https://tuki.dna.fi/org/dna-fi/d/dna-laajakaista-ja-nhl19/

Btw today we tried to play over 4 hours and managed to get 2 games with 3dna players. We cant continue with our normal lineup before this bug is fixed. After that we tested to play 3vs3 against each other and couldnt even join same rooms or start the game. 

Edited by itspardytime
  • Like 4

1 tunti sitten, itspardytime kirjoitti:

Sorry that I use finnish but link is for finnish dna users.

Käykää mahdollisimman moni laittamassa tänne kommenttia, niin dna saattaa yrittää myös tehdä asialle jotain, kiitos. https://tuki.dna.fi/org/dna-fi/d/dna-laajakaista-ja-nhl19/

Btw today we tried to play over 4 hours and managed to get 2 games with 3dna players. We cant continue with our normal lineup before this bug is fixed. After that we tested to play 3vs3 against each other and couldnt even join same rooms or start the game. 

Btw why you guys keep searching game eventhou you know it will crash? just asking :)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7
  • Love it! 1

8 tuntia sitten, Mikka kirjoitti:
8 tuntia sitten, The_Alpha_Furyan kirjoitti:

• Like 1

11 tuntia sitten, Dominointi kirjoitti:

Btw why you guys keep searching game eventhou you know it will crash? just asking :)

Your comment tells me a lot about you as a person. You truly don’t understand why we seek a game? And if you don’t understand that was only rhetorical question.

We have played only few evenings during this problem (because we have 3 "DNA players")but when we play we managed to get atleast 2-3 games/evening which is better than nothing. Its frustrating (for all of us) and that’s why I have tried to help solving this problem and tried to activate others but some of you rather be a loudmouth - its not suprising.  I knew that my message might activate some morons but also I hope that it activates some smart ones too. I hope you and your followers could use few minutes of your precious time and help this genre via the link  https://tuki.dna.fi/org/dna-fi/d/dna-laajakaista-ja-nhl19/ , thanks. Meanwhile if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

2 tuntia sitten, itspardytime kirjoitti:

Your comment tells me a lot about you as a person. You truly don’t understand why we seek a game? And if you don’t understand that was only rhetorical question.

We have played only few evenings during this problem (because we have 3 "DNA players")but when we play we managed to get atleast 2-3 games/evening which is better than nothing. Its frustrating (for all of us) and that’s why I have tried to help solving this problem and tried to activate others but some of you rather be a loudmouth - its not suprising.  I knew that my message might activate some morons but also I hope that it activates some smart ones too. I hope you and your followers could use few minutes of your precious time and help this genre via the link  https://tuki.dna.fi/org/dna-fi/d/dna-laajakaista-ja-nhl19/ , thanks. Meanwhile if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Everyone ofcourse does what they feel like... In my small team of 6 skater and 2 goalie,  4 skater had / has  DNA. After few days of DR error rumba, we made decision of play not more than 1 DNA  Dude per game.  That way we managed to get some games, but still i believe we didn`t have fun sitting in waiting simulator. And worse part of it was that we ruined gaming experience for many teams by causing DR errors. That is why we don`t play with DNA anymore. Dudes play with phone hotspot and other 4G connections... it is laggy, kind of sux, and everyone feels like a dork of paying once again extra to get to play this silly game. But at least we dont cause DR errors to others anymore and everyone has more fun.

I get it that we nhl addicts have to get to play... but i don`t wonder why many get angry to you if you are causing something like 20 DR errors / night... If all teams would do the same... game nights would be "interesting".    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

25 minuuttia sitten, Savinaainen kirjoitti:

Ofcourse people wanna try to play because it can works, 2 games is better than 0 :) No one cant force people stop playing and trying, so if other teams knows opponent have more than one DNA player in squad, opponent can leave if they dont wanna try! 

Oh, wow. If a team without any DNA fellas dodge you (bc 90% of time it doesn't work against you), shouldn't that be a hint for you to not search and take a break? Let that team to find other team? That's a little tricky one atm since you guys keep searching and finding that same "zero DNA" - Team again & again. Keep ruining others club experience, that's the fkin spirit! ;D

So, my point: you are causing errors -> wait and don't force others to eat shit.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 1

There is more important thing than "fight" here. You guys can also do your best and try to get this problem solved! Kenu and itspardytime has done great job to contact companies and make the things go forward. I dont say no one else has done that because cant know. Lets give everyone chance to play and try and lets focuse to help fix that problem! :)

Edited by Savinaainen

Our team has multiple DNA players, but we still keep playing almost every day with few of them on the ice/bench, we get around 3-4 games in 2.5 hours, so not bad.

To those who are annoyed that DNA teams still remain active, relax and take a breather -  maybe do something that we do, we play various word games in voice chat while searching , hangman has been the favorite so far and I can honestly say the time goes by almost flying even when big chunk of games end into error before they start. 

We also do races on who gets back to the locker room the fastest after closing the application, that is quite fun and helps keeping fingers warm.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

Question for DNA customers: Does the friends-list load normally in your PS4 system?

In autumn when I had DRE problems with Telia, the friends-list took ages to load and sometimes it did not load at all. The root cause for this problem might be between DNA and PSN. Maybe NHL 19 request some information from PSN when game is starting and if it does not get it fast enough it is DRE... I am not a bithead so this is just guesswork.

New router fixed all my problems back then.

Edited by meiha
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, meiha said:

Question for DNA customers: Does the friends-list load normally in your PS4 system?

In autumn when I had DRE problems with Telia, the friends-list took ages to load and sometimes it did not load at all. The root cause for this problem might be between DNA and PSN. Maybe NHL 19 request some information from PSN when game is starting and if it does not get it fast enough it is DRE... I am not a bithead so this is just guesswork.

New router fixed all my problems back then.

Sometimes it's slow to load up the friends but it might be my old ass PS4 aswell..

• Like 1