What do you want from future NHL-titles?

Kenu

• ECL Staff
5 hours ago, CzE Toni said:

Same connection for all of European was more important and interesting...

Since nothing really changes and really improves every year, it would be enough release patch for 20 €...

It's physically impossible for everyone to have the same connection. 

Edited by MartindalexC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• CSCL Staff
vor 4 Stunden schrieb MartindalexC:

It's physically impossible for everyone to have the same connection. 

thx, yes i know, but it is really hard to play Contest when now the most Scandinavian got 8 - 12 ms and the rest 35 - 40 ms 😅

if EA can not invest for more Server, that's true that's not impossible...when I think back minimum NHL10 we got never o not that much problems with connection. 🤔

Edited by CzE Toni

48 minutes ago, CzE Toni said:

thx, yes i know, but it is really hard to play Contest when now the most Scandinavian got 8 - 12 ms and the rest 35 - 40 ms 😅

Sure the margins have narrowed in this version when it comes to the middle ranked teams. But still do you really think 20ms makes that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things?

Edited by Tehh
  • Like 5

• CSCL Staff
vor 1 Minute schrieb Tehh:

Sure the margins have narrowed in this version when it comes to middle ranked teams. But still do you really think 20ms makes that much of a difference in the grand cheme of things?

Good Question, but if so much people talk about that and play it constant, think yes 😊

On 20.6.2019 at 22.04, CzE Toni kirjoitti:

Good Question, but if so much people talk about that and play it constant, think yes 😊

Blaming the ping response is totally bullshit :D If the ms response is so huge why dont we have top teams and pmayers from swedish server district ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have 35ping and im from scandinavia and that imo is rly good atleast for me (was used to 42-55) before that then i got a decent working network (Crisu turpa kii) so if any non scandinavian AND scandinavian have bad ping.. HANKI FLANDERS (NED)

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

• ECL Staff
18 tuntia sitten, Joukki kirjoitti:

I have 35ping and im from scandinavia and that imo is rly good atleast for me (was used to 42-55) before that then i got a decent working network (Crisu turpa kii) so if any non scandinavian AND scandinavian have bad ping.. HANKI FLANDERS (NED)

• 5 months later...

World of CHEL EASHL 6v6 club games

- At the end of every period, you could see your personal stats immediately ( passing percent, skating mileage, shot and skating speeds)

Shown passing percent could have impact in players development. When you see clearly your passing sucks, you should try to fix your playing.

• Like 4