Defense brings Championships

Hi,

Ever wondered why your defensemen chase the puck carrier instead playing the positional play? Why your defensemen go for the massive openice hit that causes 2on1 attacks in your end? Spamming poke check because instead of waiting for the attacker to make a mistake?

I have an answer for you. They don't know how to play proper defense in their own end :)

I have played EASHL on Playstation since 09 in multiple top teams as well as in minor clubs with my friends for fun. I have decided to make a comeback to the esports scene now that my job allows me to play on evenings. I play two-way center or two-way defenseman. As a defender I can shoot from both sides if necessary. I can play almost daily from 8-11pm (GMT+2 Finnish time)

I speak fluent Finnish and English and I would prefer Discord (@Rapitzin#0737) for communication. Leave me a message if your team needs some solid defense and a fun guy to hang out with.

Edited by rapitzin
more details