Best Controller

Whitescreen

21 minuuttia sitten, Yoloberg kirjoitti:

NHL always breaks controllers(L3 and such) so if you're not rich just use them like everyone else. 

Mine is still working 100%. Been playing with that for half of 18 and whole 19. 

And I have played pretty much. 😄

Short answer is just dont bother switching out the original one, there is basically no upside even to the premium controllers at all.

I have a serious problem of buying mices and controllers because.... look i dunno it's fun, so i've tried most of the over the top controllers, including running a Xbox elite with a Cronus max and if it wasn't for the fact that i can't stand the dualshock shape i would have just stuck with the dualshock. Some controllers like the early Nacon Pro ones will straight up be worse for NHL because of the stupidly long sticks, the ones with swappable magnet sticks also just works awful with NHL since they slide all over the place. Even the "good ones" for nhl, like the Razier Raiju that i ended up using,  just isn't worth it. Upping the sens on the sticks doesn't really do anything, hairpin triggers is so useful that i just mostly forget to put them back on, the wired controllers has no upside over the Dualshock wireless in terms of latency and so on. The single upside the controllers have is their shape (and that's only if you prefer the Xbox shape) and that you can bind hustle and chop to the paddles, which albeit nice, is not going to make you better and paying 130 euros for that alone is not even worth it if you like to literally burn money for fun.

4 hours ago, Yoloberg said:

NHL always breaks controllers(L3 and such) so if you're not rich just use them like everyone else. 

4 hours ago, Tanski87 said:

Mine is still working 100%. Been playing with that for half of 18 and whole 19. 

And I have played pretty much. 😄

I think it's because of older NHL games, where you had to smash left stick to hustle, that people are still pressing LS too much. Whereas in racing they put "pedal to the metal", in this scene players put "that stick through the plastic".

BA-DUM-TSHH

Edited by Juizki

På 2019-07-30 på 19:09, Foppatofflan säger:

Short answer is just dont bother switching out the original one, there is basically no upside even to the premium controllers at all.

I have a serious problem of buying mices and controllers because.... look i dunno it's fun, so i've tried most of the over the top controllers, including running a Xbox elite with a Cronus max and if it wasn't for the fact that i can't stand the dualshock shape i would have just stuck with the dualshock. Some controllers like the early Nacon Pro ones will straight up be worse for NHL because of the stupidly long sticks, the ones with swappable magnet sticks also just works awful with NHL since they slide all over the place. Even the "good ones" for nhl, like the Razier Raiju that i ended up using,  just isn't worth it. Upping the sens on the sticks doesn't really do anything, hairpin triggers is so useful that i just mostly forget to put them back on, the wired controllers has no upside over the Dualshock wireless in terms of latency and so on. The single upside the controllers have is their shape (and that's only if you prefer the Xbox shape) and that you can bind hustle and chop to the paddles, which albeit nice, is not going to make you better and paying 130 euros for that alone is not even worth it if you like to literally burn money for fun.

Don't listen to this guy. We found out that he had 12 fingers back in 2014. 

• Thanks 1