Wanted: Gaming Journalism Experts for my Thesis

FoxGoalie

Hello NHLGamer-Community,

I am currently working on my Bachelor’s Thesis in Journalism and Public Relations at the Westphalian University of Applied Sciences in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. The topic I chose is Gaming Journalism and its challenges going from print to online, generally speaking.

The goal of my thesis is to analyse established print publications as well as their online counterparts, may they be written, filmed or voiced in e.g. podcasts. Based on these analysis and expert interviews I will evaluate the problems Gaming Journalism faces and define recommendations how the industry can adapt to an evolving market.

That’s where I need your guy’s help. Although it’s a german thesis and my focus lies on the german market, I have come to a point where it would be interesting to see if my findings correspond with the european market, as well. I am therefore looking to interview people who work or have worked in the field of gaming journalism, run or have run a podcast or similar media in the past, consider themselves avid users of gaming journalistic publications and so forth.

I really hope you guys can help me out with this because, frankly and surprisingly, acquiring german experts is hard enough to begin.

If you’d like to have more information, or you are interested right from the get-go let me know!

Kind regards

Mark

• Like 6