ECL Draft (Summer Cup) registration - PS4

Psn: SadaPoika

Pos: Lw/C mostly but i can also play Ld and G in some situations.

About me: I've played eashl since nhl 14 but started playing 6v6 in nhl 15. In the first ecl i played with Tuw as Lw and I was A. The second ecl I played in Vsh mostly as Ld but some games as C/Lw and 1 game as a G and I was A.

No interest in being a captain.

• Like 8

• PSN Name:  Kickingapollo
  • Positions:  C/LW/RW/LD/RD
  • Tell us about you:  I´m from Finland and I have been playing EASHL since nhl 12, I think. Played in few of these ECL tournaments over the years, mostly in friends teams or as a backup player. Perhaps an interesting fact, I have scored an own goal in the ECL finals. Would prefer either c or wing position, but I can play as D too.

If I would have to compare my playing style to someone from NHL, I would say Leo Komarov is pretty good comparison. 

I can play almost every day, usually earlier in the evening, but I can show up online later too if needed. 

(Oh and not interested in being the captain)

Edited by kApollo
  • Like 2

PSN: FlyerKungen

Positions: I've been playing 99% of the thousands of games on the RW only, so every other position would be strange, but I'm ready to learn new things if necessary! ;)

About me: Yeah, I'm 19 years old, from Mikkeli, Finland. I started to play EASHL and 6v6 games in NHL 13 at X360 with my friends. We played just for fun, no EHL/ECL or anything like that, although we played a lot. Basically, I was 1v1 player and that was the serious thing to me. NHL 14 went the same way as NHL 13. Then I moved to PS4 and bought NHL 15. Without EASHL it was clearly one more 1v1 year for me.

At the beginning of this version I got bored to 1v1 modes and even EASHL didn't inspired me, because of the awful connections. So I decided to take my time and I went out to play some mölökky with my girlfriend. After that little break I came back in January and started to play EASHL again with my best buddy, ADETIKKI. During that time, I did not have any connections to other teams. So we took our way to Vastaanottokeskus (VOK). Big thanks to them, they let me play RW everytime I was online! So I played there about couple of months and suddenly 6v6 started to be the new serious thing to me...and when I take something seriously, it means that I want to be THE BEST some day. :x Only about two weeks before ECL Season 2, I left from VOK with ADETIKKI and we created our own team, Written In The Stars (SKY). ECL came too quickly for us and our new players, but it was mine first 6v6 tournament experience and it was fun! In the future, we want to be one of the ECL top teams! No doubt about it...

Fine, this bullshit life story ends now. Sometimes I just love to write and drink coffee. I have too much time, but sorry for all, I can not be one of the Captains, because my girlfriend (lol) and I will start military in January so I just want to enjoy the freedom I have left. But still I'm online almost every day. I love to create new contacts with NHL people! Bigger community is always better. :)

Let this be good and succesful Summer Cup for everybody! Peace & Love.

- Up Yours -

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 12

PSN: friilander

About me: 21 years old guy from Finland. My first year playing actively EASHL mode. Tried it first time Xbox NHL14 for about 50 games.  

Position in this order: D or CIv been playing lately only D so I think I can compete better as D

Current Team: Victorious Secret HC B| / Previous Team: Raakkelin Liekit 

No interest to be captain

Edited by Frilander
  • Like 8

PSN: Penatski

Position: C,RW,RD in that order

About me: Im (14 years old?) from finland and started playing eashl actively in NHL 13. Played the first ecl tournament in The Unstoppable Warriors and the recent one in Victorious Secret HC.

Not interested in being a captain.

Edited by Penatski
  • Like 10

PSN:pelimies80

About me: I'am too old for this ****.  One of the worstest and hated players in nhl scene. Played too much in different teams. I can play every position except goalie. Available almost every day.

Strenghts: Very high level penalty taker and own goal maker( In my opinion maybe one of the best) Time wasting is maybe the best weapon in my toolbox ;)

Weaknesses: I can't handle the puck at all. Skating is too much for me. I can barely stand in the field.

I can be or not to be a captain.

• Like 7

PSN: ProMinx24

POSITIONS: C (Preferred), RW, can play RD too.

ABOUT ME: Great geezer from Latvia but live in UK so me do speak gut English ^^ (ofc do have a mic). I'm 17 years young and usually online in working days and available to play any time past 16:00 (18:00 FIN time)! My first competative 6v6 was the first ECL in which I've played for Silver Sword Griffins (SSG) and ECL ll for Shameful Knights (SK). Played NHL series since NHL 09 on my old PC ^^ (what a game that was). That's about it.

NO INTEREST OF BEING A CAPTAIN.

Edited by ProMinx24
  • Like 3

PSN: Thouni93 

Position: RD only

About me: Im 23 years old defender from Finland.  EASHL since NHL 11. I play/played EASHL only one team only, Knuckle Sandwich ( when we played eashl on xbox,11-15 our team was Hc Blue Thunder)

PSN: GoDe45-

Position: LD,RD,RW

About me: 28 years old from Finland. Love to play physical and straight to net hockey. Started playing EASHL from NHL 11 and have been in one team since. (HC Blue Thunder, Bare Knuckles Hockey and Knuckle Sandwich)

PSN name: Ampuhaukka78

About me: I'm 37 years old (old only with numbers ;) ) dude and I have played NHL-games since 1995 and EASHL since NHL13. Play along in many teams. I was RD in first round of ECL at KARHUT. I don't care to prove anything, I just do what I have to do -hit you, steal the puck from you, help my team forwards and sweep the puck to hell from worth of our goalie. Now you know that I'm a defender.

Positions: I have played a few thousands games on RD, but I can play LD also, but I have remarked, that on LD I do play a little bit more safety play. On demand I can play C or RW, but I just love to play on def.

Target: Last two years I have spend time a lot to build up me to be all get-out good defender. Every game with big focus..a large numbers of blocks, less penalty minutes.

I dont care to be a captain, because I have sometimes work travelling periods and four kids at home (with flexible wife :) ) So Im online usually 3-5 day in week.

Greetings from my picture

• Like 1

PSN: XxProArskaxX

Position: LW,C,RW,LD,RD

About me: 17-year old from Finland. Started playing EASHL in NHL12 and 6vs6 games in NHL15. I have played mostly in Infinity (3 ECL/EHL seasons) but also for a short time in Dekes of Hazard (1 EHL season). I can also play almost every day.

Not interested in being a captain

• Like 3

PSN: Ralfduran

Position: Somwhere on the bench

So yeah ... Im like 2000 years. My greatest memory is probably when I hid in that cave and everyone thought I was dead. Remember that? LOL!

Anyways, don't pick me!

• Like 3

PSN: MCPaletone

About me: 21 years old from Finland. I have played NHL games since 2004 and always on ps.

Never played eashl so i'm pure rookie but very talented in every gamemode of the NHL.

Try me!!

Position in this order: All exept Goalie.

Team: -

No intrest to be captain

• Like 1

PSN: Billy44205

Position: any forward position and RD

About me: I don't speak Swedish or Finnish but I do speak English very well. I guess I am  very average as a player. Very good with tournament rules though so there's that...

I reckon I'll be available  on average 3 week days out of 5, and never on weekends. But at least I can warn about my availability in advance. On holiday after August 12th.

• Like 3

PSN: TEAMSEILA

About me: I can play almost every evening on the week. Weekends are ok also. I bring skill and pain to your team. I play mostly LD, i'm a defensive defenceman. I also like to play as a winger, LW or RW and i'm a playmaker who can score goals also. And take penalties. I'm pretty solid goalie also.

Position in this order: RW, LW RD, LD, G

Team: SIKA

• Like 1

• Members

PSN: The_Alpha_Furyan

About me: From Sweden. Highly fluent in swedish (obviously) and english. Available to play whenever needed.

Probably the most offensive-minded defenseman you'll ever meet playing this game. Been playing EASHL on Xbox360 since its inception on NHL 09. Back on Xbox360 I was Pigeonfield, so chances are I've played with or against many of you before.

Finished top-10 overall in all EASHL scoring (for D-men) on Xbox360 on NHL 09, 10, 11 and 12. Also played in a few EHL tournaments on Consolehockey to decent results.

Switched to PS4 this year and participated in both ECL tournaments here on NHLGamer where my team, Falun Coal Miners, made the playoffs both times. 

Have been captain in pretty much every team I've played so far but looking forward to not having to take responsibility for that this time so, NO CAPTAIN for me plz :)

Position in this order: LD, RD (OFD)

Regular team: Falun Coal Miners (also played a bit this year with Infinity, Nordic Nightmare, Baltic Sea Eagles and SIKA)

Previous teams: Caps Msg Boards Team, Capital Punishments, Club HC, Brotherhood HT

Edited by The_Alpha_Furyan
  • Like 1