ECL Draft (Summer Cup) registration - PS4

Psn: DieCutterMC

Position: LW, RW, C, LD, RD & G

About me: I can play all positions but mostly played D for some reason. Many of you might know me from Xbox 360 as "ullaaaaa". I have played in a lot of teams for example Laser HT, Dynasty and Nordic Blizzard (in which we won the first ECL on NHL 16).

I can be captain.

Edited by DieCutterMC
  • Like 5

• PSN Name: Juizki
  • Tell us about you: 23 years old Finn who's played (pretty much nothing else but) goalie since NHL 14 (on which I played for Northern Spirit and Finnish Roosters in EHL). I played for Checkmate in the first season of the ECL on NHL 16, didn't participate in season two. Can speak both Finnish and English.
  • Like 1

PSN: MonkeyHead_AF

Position: 1. G or LD 2. LW or C 

About me: Finnish 22 years old player. Started eashl in NHL16. I've mostly plaid as LD but in the recent weeks more as a G, able to play both well. Biggest strengths are in defensive playing and as a goalie I'm good at catching difficult one-timers.

My current team is Baltic Sea Eagles (BSE). I'm playing very actively every day. I can speak good Finnish, English and Estonian.

I don't want to be a captain.

Edited by MonkeyHead_AF
  • Like 2

PSN: k31jj0

About me: 29y old guy from finland. I've played NHL since -09, but started EASHL in NHL14. Former teams are SKU, Old farts, Nordic Stars and Raakkelin Liekit

Position: Rd / Ld

Not interested being a captain

Edited by K31jj0
  • Like 5

PSN: HAR5K1_

About me :Too old player from Finland, but so much fun playing, playing as goalkeeper for most, also left defense succeeds, every year with the 6x6 games when the club was playing.

Position :G/LD

No captain jobs

• Like 5

PSN: Jesse6115

Positions: LW, LD, G and in extreme conditions C.

About me: 18 years old from Finland. Speak finnish and english. Started to play in NHL 08 and played EASHL since NHL 15.

I was purposed to participate in the last ecl  but the team were disbanded.

Not interested of being captain!

• Like 1

PSN NAME: RC_Tepa

POSITION: RW and RD

ABOUT ME:

Hey
'm 25 years old and I from finnland

Ja pelaa nhl joka päivä melkeinpä 

Ihan ookoo pelaaja oon, syöttökoneeksi ovat kutsuneet xD ja stamkosin onetimer yläpeltii on namia

I have good English, I know xD

and I've been playing NHL 14-16 EASHL

the team where I play is GP GOLDEN PASS
Tiimejä ollu ihan vitusti missä on tullu pelattuu Mutt GPsee oo jääny sid.
player's name is of course Kaner 

No captain

Edited by Teijo vierimaa
  • Like 2

PSN: koojiikoojii

POSITION: I've been playing mostly C but I do like to do LW, RW too --- can also play G and D but I'm weaker on those than forward roles

ABOUT ME: 30 year old finn. I entered EASHL scene in this year's NHL and have played approx 700 games as center in Murohoki. We took part in ECL season 2. I'd say my gaming style is 2-way oriented, trying to cut down opponent's turnarounds quite quickly. I also prefer to rotate the puck quite alot and pass before it is too late.

I have no interest in captain's duty

Edited by koojiikoojii
update

PSN name: Akasido-95

Positions: RW/LW/RD/LD

About me: 20-years-old German stooge which played NHL since 2004. Played my 1st tournament in 2014 (EHL). Almost online every day. Im hoping to play with cool teammates :)

Btw. im not interested in having a C or A on my famous fantasy jersey^^

Edited by Akasido-95
  • Like 2

• Administrators

PSN: KenuFHR

About me: I'm 31 years old, been playing OTP and EASHL as long as they've been around and I would definitely call myself a team player. My favourite position is RW. I would say my golden years were with FHR Punakone back in the day on the Xbox 360, but there's still some magic left in the tank. Finished second in the Finnish championships for NHL 11 and NHL 16 (:$ @Hansulinho, you rock). On the Playstation side I've played the first two ECL's with Hybris and HC Sika.

Languages: Fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English. Able to say stupid things in Spanish and German. :D

Sadly, I don't have the time to be captain for this tournament.

PSN: KenuFHR

About me: I'm 31 years old, been playing OTP and EASHL as long as they've been around and I would definitely call myself a team player. My favourite position is RW. I would say my golden years were with FHR Punakone back in the day on the Xbox 360, but there's still some magic left in the tank. Finished second in the Finnish championships for NHL 11 and NHL 16 (:$ @Hansulinho, you rock). On the Playstation side I've played the first two ECL's with Hybris and HC Sika.

Languages: Fluent in Finnish, Swedish and English. Able to say stupid things in Spanish and German. :D

Sadly, I don't have the time to be captain for this tournament.

• Like 4

PSN: ItokFanI

About me: I'm 29 years old. Played in Ducktales BK, Wrong Door Danglers, TIKI TALK & The Beagle Boyz. 

Position: Prefer C but can also play LW/RW.

Languages: Swedish and English.

I won't have the time to be captain for this tournament.

PSN : Givystar
About me : I'm coming from Switzerland and I'm 22 years old. First season in ECL with DYS (Dynamo Swiss) this year ! This summer league is a great opportunity to be better in 6vs6. To play with others people with a different kind of play is a super idea !! I really would like to participate ! 
Positions : C, RW, RD
  •  

Psn: Siickan

Position: G

About me: Played NHL since 2012. Always as a goalie. Started my career in drunken rebels. Then i was the number one goalie i synergy hockey until nhl16. I started the new game in ducktales bk and now i play in The Beagle Boys. I have much ehl experience.

No captain please.

Psn: Siickan

Position: G

About me: Played NHL since 2012. Always as a goalie. Started my career in drunken rebels. Then i was the number one goalie i synergy hockey until nhl16. I started the new game in ducktales bk and now i play in The Beagle Boys. I have much ehl experience.

No captain please.

• Like 1