ECL Draft (Summer Cup) registration - PS4

PSN: TheBemp

Position: Forward or goalie.

About me: 20 years old from Sweden. I speak swedish, english and some german. Played EASHL since NHL 11, played goalie until this season. I am way better at goalie than forward, but playing goalie is very boring. I would be a good acquisition for a team that needs a setup guy or a role playing forward. Not really good at finishing plays or creating them with stickhandleing but I am a good passer and a good defender. I like to play with left handed stick, but I can sort of play right handed too. Used to play on Xbox until NHL 16. Played for Ducktales and The Beagle Boys. 

I can not say for certain what days I can play, since I do not have a regular work schedule, but it looks like I can play (evenings) every weekend and every other week in July.

Would like to add that I think this is a great idea and I hope it works out.

• Like 1

PSN: xXSinCosTanXx

Pos: Rw preferably. Playmaker/Left

About Me: I'm 21 years old (maturish) player from Finland. Eashl since NHL10. Former clubs mainly Woodhands(Good ol' days), recent club Nordic Nighmare. As a player I like to play a 2way game with offensive upside, pass the puck around.. Scoring? Probably going to hit those red bar thingies a lot..

Other: Captain only if crucial need.

• Like 4

• PSN Name: xLVxRitchey
  • Pos: can play any position on ice except G
  • About Me: 25 Years old Latvian. Allround player who can play all position except G :) This NHL played on Silver Sword Griffins (owner) played started 4 years ago NHL as defender then forward and NHL16 at start as defender but at the end as C :)
Edited by xLVxRitchey
  • Like 5

PSN: JohnAbruzzzi_

Position:  LW, RW, Can play D if situation require it

About: Hi, This is Andy Von Albatross from Murohoki. Im 25 years old and ive played EASHL since nhl 12. I remember most of you participants playing on opposite teams and i must say this tournament will be awesome. I would see myself as goal scorer but my biggest strenght is playing physical and forechecking. Also im good at protecting the puck and i can play good on both ends. Captain only if crucial need. See you on the ring and remember to keep your heads up!

• Like 1

PSN: juha96

Position: G

About me: Legendary goalie. I have been played EASHL since NHL 11 and started to play as a goalie in NHL 12 because my skater skills was like "the best player in console gaming history" itspardytime said: "You are not going to play as a defenceman in MY team" :D

I have played about 150 tournament games including EHL and ECL. I have also been Infinitys captain in the last season of ECL

I can be captain and my team is going to play with dick (in finnish: PELATAAN MUNALLA)

Edited by juha96
  • Like 7

PSN: Danielcadabra

About me: 23 years old. I have played the NHL series quite frequently for about 4-5 years now, mostly as Goalie. This year I had the privilegie to play in net behind The Unstoppable Warriors and Victorious Secret HC in the ECL

Position: Goalie

Not interested in Captain

• Like 3

PSN: elvijs99 

Position: RW and Lw 

About me:  18 year old from Latvia. I started to play eashl from nhl 14, and i participate both nhl 16 ecl tournaments with silver sword griffins.

Not interested in beign a captain 

Edited by elvijs99
  • Like 5

PSN: resnais2012

POSITIONS: LW. Could play as a G too!

ABOUT ME: I'm from Latvia. Playing EASHL since NHL 14... started off playing as a goalie throughout NHL 14 and NHL 15. Then moved up to LW in 16. Played in both ECL tournaments and both for Silver Sword Griffins (SSG). I am a team player, sort of like Dimitri Payet xD. I have a lot of spare time on my hands so can play whenever needs to.

NO INTEREST OF BEING A CAPTAIN.

• Like 2

PSN: vakisinmakaaja52

POSITION: RW, G, C

ABOUT ME: 30-year old from finland. playing NHL since 95 :D started eashl this version. team was Breaking Records. now im playing Total Hockey Forever (THF)

CAPTAIN: NO

PSN: vakisinmakaaja52

POSITION: RW, G, C

ABOUT ME: 30-year old from finland. playing NHL since 95 :D started eashl this version. team was Breaking Records. now im playing Total Hockey Forever (THF)

CAPTAIN: NO

• Like 2

PSN: speedcell104
Position: I prefer RW/RD but I'm able to play any position if needed
Tell us about me: I'm 21 years old from Finland. I played last ECL in Nordic Nigthmare and I can play almost every day.
Not interested in being a captain.

Psn: linus8810

pos: g, only! -.- 

no capitano for me! :) 

currently playing with nordic lightning, and duh, did last ecl too.. 

I've been playing with a shitload of clubs, or maybe not a shitload but a few.. ONE, A-Team(or whatever the name was, 100 years ago, atleast I think I did, whatevah), Showtime, yeah and some more.. Aaaah well, 27 years old from and im from Sweden. Cheers :D 

Psn: linus8810

pos: g, only! -.- 

no capitano for me! :) 

currently playing with nordic lightning, and duh, did last ecl too.. 

I've been playing with a shitload of clubs, or maybe not a shitload but a few.. ONE, A-Team(or whatever the name was, 100 years ago, atleast I think I did, whatevah), Showtime, yeah and some more.. Aaaah well, 27 years old from and im from Sweden. Cheers :D