ECL Draft (Summer Cup) registration - PS4

Psn: malcom330

Position: LD, RD, C

About me: 31years old and i started play eashl 2009. In 09-13 i play FW place, then pardy destroy my career and drop me Defender place :D .. over 5000 games in seven years but never win nothing.

Team: infinity (old teams: Tiki Talk, woodhands, hockey club finland

:D

Edited by Malcom330
  • Like 1

• gzell60 locked and unlocked this topic

PSN: Kaunismieli2  

Position : LW only

About me: I am 28-year old man from finland. I have played EASHL since NHL 12.

Not interested in being a Captain.

• Like 3

PSN: sten_88

Position: LD/RD

Stats as a D on NHL16; 567 games, 140 goals, 601 assists, +492, 682 PIM

Played ECL seasons 1 and 2 with Puckaroonies and Helter Skelter

Can't play Mondays or Wednesdays but can do pretty much any other days.

Only speak English.

Not interested in captain.

PSN: LastMandalorian (formerly known as PigeonfieldJr on Xbox 360)

About me: From Sweden. Fluent in English. Available to play after 16 (Swedish time) every weekday and whenever on weekends

Starting of - if you want sexy, elegant dekes, unbelievable passes and highlight reel goals from your centerman, I'm NOT your guy! I'm no Nicklas Backstrom, Sidney Crosby or Claude Giroux. Although, I am the guy with execellent DEFENSIVE positioning. I am the guy with who takes responseablity and cover for my offensive minded D-men, I am the guy who grinds, pokes and hits my way to success. And scores the gritty goals in front of the net. I am Mike Richards anno 2010. If you choose me you'll get solid 2 way play on the center position. Plays with player type GRINDER.

Can, apart from the above, also be used effectivley on ANY position with any player type and style of play.

Played EASHL since 09.

Plalayed in a few EHL tournaments on Consolehockey to decent results with teams CLUB HC (as a centerman) and Brotherhood HT (as a goalie).

Switched to PS4 this year and participated in both ECL tournaments here on NHLGamer where my team, Falun Coal Miners, made the playoffs both times. 

Have played with my brother The_Alpha_Furyan (formerly known as Pigeonfield) my whole career. If you recognise that name and have played against him, chances are good you've played against me as well.

Position in this order: C, LD, RD, RW, LW, G

Regular team: Falun Coal Miners

Previous teams: Club HC, Brotherhood HT

PSN Name: ktewjh

About me: I like playing EASHL 6 vs. 6. I've played most of my many games as RD. I'll play any position except goalie, though. I thought I wasn't going to sign up but I'm too big of an addict to skip the tournament. I would rather not be a captain, but I can do it if there are not enough captains.

I speak Finnish and English. When it comes to Swedish, I can handle things like buying a train ticket and asking for directions to the library. I never ride trains and I never go to the library, but that's the sort of Swedish I learned in school.

Everyone seems to mention their age, so I guess I'll have to. I'm 32 and I wish I still had all my hair.

Ps. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I'm a huge fan of the legendary imosi. That guy does it all. I feel privileged to have played a couple of tournaments on the same team with him.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 4

PSN Name: NeonHum

My name is Samuel Muhonen. I want to play but I don't want to be a captain. I can speak Finnish, English and Swedish. My favorite position is doggy style but I want to play on defense. I can play any position if needed.

• Like 3

PSN: Malcowich84

POSITION: RD, C, RW,  LD, LW - in this order

ABOUT ME: 31-year old father of two children from Finland. I have played EAHSL since NHL10 I started in HC-KFIN and have played in murohoki since NHL13. I'm able to change my game style, position and handedness depending on the needs of the team. Although I was murohoki captain on last ECL, I currently don't have the time it takes.

CAPTAIN: NO

PSN: OxtreeLAT

Position: G, C, RW, RD

In short - Latvian hockey lunatic. I've been playing NHL since NHL 03'. Switched to PS4 late last year and represented Silver Sword Griffins(SSG) in both ECL tournaments(mostly as a goalie). Have no desire to be a captain(from the looks of it we already have plenty of quality candidates).

• gzell60 unfeatured and unpinned this topic