Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free C-RW bundle for the upcoming ECL in the form of me and Makke7227, open to any team offers from pro, lite or neo. I can play RW/C, but prefer RW and Makke can shift between any F spot/even RD but prefer C. Preferably a Finnish-speaking team, but English ain't a problem either. Player cards attached in the form of links down below, and you can contact either one of us here on this site or on PSN: Makke7227 / Thunder--Frosted

https://nhlgamer.com/players/2714

https://nhlgamer.com/players/2693

• Like 1
  • Love it! 2
  • Sad 1

HT Lakeus is looking for two players to ensure daily games. We've had the same core of 5 for The last 10 years, and we'd like to find a couple of smart&skilled team players, who'd be available to play between 20-00. We're looking for players who can play multiple positions, including C or LD. Finnish players only.

Tryouts for a starting goalie are also on. 

Contact me on PSN: loudis1

• Thanks 1

Hey. I am looking for a team to participate in ECL on an ongoing basis. Please do not email me if your command is:

- For you, the problem is the nationality of the player. Yes, I am a Russian player.

- If you only blame the goalkeeper for all the goals, please ignore my message.

- If you only need G for one season or to prepare for it.

If you keep reading my post, I hope the 3 points above are not about your team. I will tell about myself. I am 27 years old, my name is Stepan. I live in Moscow, I work as a doctor in the Covid Center. I have been playing hockey for 4 years, I took part in various championships, I have a lot of experience.

I play only in position G, looking for a team to participate in Lite or Pro tournaments. If you are interested in my candidacy, write to me here or psn dvoid1

Edited by Dvoid
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

On 29.10.2020 at 08.10, eswelho6 kirjoitti:

Rw/c looking for team (Lite or above) 

Im active and motivated young player who want to find team where I can play much, grow as a player and win. Earlier I have always played with bad connection something like 36-63 ping but now I have solid connection so I enjoy playing more than earlier and I think I can compete better. 

contact me here or psn:Welhouu61

up

• Like 3
  • Love it! 4