Kenu

Free Agents EU - PS4

Hey everyone,

Please use this thread to let everyone know that you're looking for a team and what kind of player you are. We want to help create new teams.

The website will have some features around this, but for now, let's use the forums for this.

• Thanks 2

Kör väl ut en blänkare då nuvarande lag inte verkar få ihop något för en turnering. 

Lirat ett gäng år och varit med i några EHL turneringar. Kör allt utom VB och målis. 

Som ni ser skriver jag på svenska ;)

English please @AndreasNo. I'll give you a couple hours to edit your post. Otherwise I will have to delete it. I speak Swedish, but not everyone here do.

• Like 2

Hey top teams outthere

I founded gb and played there last years. We elevated the club into top 20. It hurts a little to say but i am lookin for a new challenge. I play ld

Contact me here or in psn smoky_d_83

The hunt is open :D

• Thanks 1

Club looking for players:
Name: Heroes of Our Time
We are aiming for the top tier of teams and right now we are in need of more people on every position.

We are a swedish club but are willing to test out people from Europe if you talk to us in skype.

Feel free to contact me here or preferably on skype (robsom11) for a try-out or further information.

http://heroesofourtime.wix.com/eashl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Club looking for players:
Name: Heroes of Our Time
We are aiming for the top tier of teams and right now we are in need of more people on every position.

We are a swedish club but are willing to test out people from Europe if you talk to us in skype.

Feel free to contact me here or preferably on skype (robsom11) for a try-out or further information.

http://heroesofourtime.wix.com/eashl

Hi Robsom,

Thank you for joining the site! Please feel free to create a team thread with this information, as that will also help generate interest towards your team!

Im looking for a club to complete in ECL and to stay in club as well. I Have years of experience in ehl games as forward. Past team will not join this year at all so club needed

I coming to PS4 from X1 and I dont have any club to play with. Lots of EASHL experience and im prefer RW but can play LW and C aswell. Fell free to PM me and ask me more. 

Hi man

I will do the same, switch console... Wanna start up something to the ECL? Im swedish.

Nice bro! I think it can be quite hard to find more players now when I dont now who is free agent etc. 

LD searching 6 vs 6 team:

Expectations from the team:

• They play on ECL-tournament
  • Activity

What I brings/give to the team:

• Loyal, and solid stay at home Dmen.
  • Brings physicality
  • Under pressure can play reliable
  • +6 EHL-tournaments under belt
  • Use microphones (speaking English ain't no problem)

EHL Stats

Contact here private or PSN:. Rankaisija_

Former top tier Goalie looking for a team to participate in the upcoming ECL

As the headline already says I'm looking for a team to participate in this year's ECL

I played in almost every former EHL tournament for The United Knights except NHL 14 & 15 (won Vezina and the Championship in NHL 10 or 11, can't tell anymore, too long ago ^^). Some people, who played back in the days, might still know me under my gamertag Fetzi87 or BlueAndWhite.

Although I didn't play the last two titles, and i don't wanna sound cocky, I would prefer to play for a better team. Doesn't have to be a safe to say #1 contender team, but I'm also not willing to play for a bottom tier team.

If any team should be interested just add me on PSN: Fetzi87

Edited by Fetzi87

Im looking for team ! I am 25 year old finnish player (postions LW) maybe center but better on LW) but yeah i need to find team who needs good passers and team player on ur team ! Finnish teams only... I can speak little english thats why Finnish Clubs. Im very activict player so send message if interested psn:Samzoni

6 hours ago, Balkongen said:

Hi my nic is balkongen82, i played nhl as 09. Now iam free agent so iam looking for a club to play Lw or goalie. Add me on ps4 balkongen82

I can tell you that this is one of the best Swedish player I've ever played with!

• Like 2

Looking for a Swedish team to join in the tournament, preferably an active team that plays even if there's not a 6v6 game so I can get some time to let to know people in this short amount of time there's left.

On November 8, 2015 12:57:56 PM, Samzoni said:
Any team?

Im looking for a club to complete in ECL and to stay in club as well. I Have years of experience in ehl games as LW (and C). Contact me PSN Samzoni

Edited by Samzoni

iSvamp, and all that.
PSN: iSvamp-iSvisco

And we will probably win against NOS in the playoff. ;)

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Looking for a team.

I can play all positions but no G. NHL16 i played most of my games (~200 6vs club games) @ Rw and C.

Thousands 6vs games exp. Nhl13 ->

Send Msg to PSN: Mc_Leiska if your team needs a veteran player.

Hey, im looking for a team i was play EHL on xbox my gamertag was Marinho23

My dominant position is C but i like to play as a winger too, D is good for me if i had good team

Im playing nhl since nhl10 a i have alot of experience in 6V6 games. 

Also im adding my stats from ehl 2013.

psn id: yungmarf

old xbox id:marinho23 

stats.jpg