Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

18 minuuttia sitten, Sillknugen kirjoitti:

you can get a tryout in our lite-team. I watched your stats, and it was okey. We're 98-7-2 so far 6vs6. Don't PM me, I will contact you. 
/ Fredrik

Don't be fooled by his stats. He was always cherrypicking in Tiki Talk and thats why he got kicked out of the team

/ Thai

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Yoloberg said:

Experienced C (LW if needed) looking for PRO team. Active since NHL10. 

24y so would be super cool if the team has average age over 15. 

Probably will accept backup roles too since ECL is just around the corner.

He’s a funny guy. Pick him and have ”fun” with your team. 👍

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xMrazek said:

Somehow it just doesnt figure out with my former team because dedication is really lacking so I put back on my mask and look for offers (Pro/Elite).
Very experienced goalie (5 years and almost 500 6vs6 games this year). All I need is much playtime.

Can also play C/RW on very high level if needed.

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=470

Great Goalie!!!. One of the best! ❤️

• Thanks 2

Hi!

26 year old swede here who's searching for a team to play competitive hockey with and at the same time have an awesome time! ;)Back in the day I used to play Xbox (Gamertag: Spousaljake) and NHL on a quite regular basis, playing with some really good players and of course 6vs6-hockey. You could therefore say that I'm used to the 6vs6-style of play since I have alot of playing hours with that format. 

Right now I just want to get back into 6vs6-bubble, getting familiar with the high tempo and play against the top players. 

I would say that I could play at every position except goaltender. C and RD would be my preferred position. Even though, as I claimed earlier, I'm very allround as a player.  

Formalities:
- Live in Sweden (CET +1) 
- Can play almost every night 
- Wears headset (Discord, WhatsApp ex)

Playing style:
- A playmaker. Likes to keep things simple. Defensively sound. 

Deadline is coming up. I'm interested in a tryout!

My Gamercard:
https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=2240

I know I can play. Give me a chance! 

PSN:
BeastBenn14 

/Fredrik

• Like 3

Somehow it just doesnt figure out with my former team because dedication is really lacking so I put back on my mask and look for offers (Pro/Elite).
Very experienced 20 years old goalie (5 years and almost 500 6vs6 games this year). I am active almost every day. As its close to ECL I take a backup spot if it´s the right team too.

Can also play C/RW on very high level if needed.

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=470

still looking

• Like 5
  • Sad 1