Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hey everyone ! :)

I think I rehabilitated of my bad behaviour and everything and got rid of it..
I would really like to play 6s again and active for a team. I can play every position that you want to. Some bad some worse :D

So if u still would need a player or goalie for Eashl games I would really love to play with you to stay fit until I am allowed to play ECL again, then of course I am in for ECL also. Got 5 years of Eashl experience most of it as a goalie but played Pro a few seasons as a skater also. Pm me if you are interested in a tryout. I can play 5 times a week usually from 20 - 23 CET. My former teams are Inter Iceland (RIP), Monarchs, Sjukstugan and Uknighted HC (RIP also :D)

Edited by Alex28
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking for a team for the offseason and nhl19. I played last two seasons as a d-man in Northern Stars but now im looking to get back to playing forward (c&rw). Im available to play pretty much every day during the week, weekends maybe not so much. Contact me at psn: kibenibe, i wont be checking here very often during the offseason.

• Like 2