Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Experienced forward looking for a club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

EHL Stats

ECL Stats

Im a good team player, who plays good on both side on the ice (offense and defence).

As a family man, I am not as active as I used to be, but I still can play 2-4times/week.

My wish is to find a team who plays quick passing game, good team defence and I hope that the team gives me time on ice on ECL as well.

Contact me on PSN: imosi1

Edited by imosi
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, imosi said:

Time for new challenges..

Experienced forward looking for a new club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

Yeah, i remember good ol` Otakar Janecky from Finnish Cup 2009 dancing in the neutral zone. It`s a shame that the stick tapping taptaptap wasn`t in NHL 2009 :D:D

Maybe we should start a new team? I too like to cherrypick and since the rest of "Kassafucka" stayed on Xbox One, i`m all alone in the big,bad ps4 world ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, imosi said:

Time for new challenges..

Experienced forward looking for a new club RW (preferred), LW. 6v6 teams only.

EHL Stats

ECL Stats

Im a good team player, who plays good on both side on the ice (offense and defence).

As a family man, I am not as active as I used to be, but I still can play 2-4times/week.

My wish is to find a team who plays quick passing game, good team defence and I hope that the team gives me time on ice on ECL as well.

Contact me on PSN: imosi1

4 hours ago, ShaneC27 said:

Yeah, i remember good ol` Otakar Janecky from Finnish Cup 2009 dancing in the neutral zone. It`s a shame that the stick tapping taptaptap wasn`t in NHL 2009 :D:D

Maybe we should start a new team? I too like to cherrypick and since the rest of "Kassafucka" stayed on Xbox One, i`m all alone in the big,bad ps4 world ;)

Big names out there! B|

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ShaneC27 said:

Haha.. good old times :D.. Oh man we would have a great 2v2 tag team 9_9

• Like 1

Hello,

LW/RW looking for a new club.

I'm a player that plays to win and I will always give everything that I got. I am looking for a team that has a nice atmosphere and who can play as a team. I also expect you to be competing in the next ECL. I am mainly looking for finnish teams but other options aren't ruled out either. If your team is looking for a guy that drives to the net and is hungry to score some goals hit me up on PSN or here in NHL Gamer.

- Neazz1

• Like 4

6 hours ago, imosi said:

Haha.. good old times :D.. Oh man we would have a great 2v2 tag team 9_9

Yea! You, me and Indian hockeymaestro mr. Ramjagsighghghgh`s ultra smart AI :D I bet if we ask Kenu and Lurkinsson very nicely, they let us participate to the next tournament with our 2 man team. These so called "top 6vs6 teams" would be amazed when Oleksy hits 8 points per game average

• Like 3

Whats this ‘Unknown’ that you have been losing to these past four years? I’ll tell you. ‘Team Unknown’ was the answer to a question. How do you make people as lost and confused as yourself?
Are you familiar with the ‘schmoo’? It can be anyone or anything you want it to be, and so can we. We want to make you believe that WE could actually be…..you.

Fight for us, and regain your honor. What say you?
Fight for me and I will hold your oaths fulfilled! What say you!"
You have my word! Fight, and I will release you from this living death! What say you?

Kan du ta skott från mittlinjen?

https://www.facebook.com/UnknownEASHL/?fref=ts

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Experienced C/RW looking for ECL club!

We didnt have enough active players on my former team Refuse To Lose so thats why im free now. I have played eashl since nhl10. Im playmaker and i want to play with the team who knows how to pass the puck smartly.

Contact me on PSN: ReDMisTi

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey All,

I'm looking for a (mature-ish) team to play with in the EASHL and ECL. I have played OTP since 08 and EASHL since 09 and play for the team, not for personal success.

I prefer the RW position, but could be interested in other positions as well. I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish (Moomin) and English.

You may contact me on the forums with a private message, or:

PSN: KenuFHR

• Like 5

Center looking for club.

played for Northern Ascendancy the last few tournaments (console-hockey on x360 and first ECL on ps4). During that stint with NA I played almost every position (expect G), but I'd prefer to play C or Wing (using a right shooting player). Usually using a two way fwd or grinder. Defense first (especially as Center). Quite good on deflections.

Languages: German, English

NA doesn't play this trny so feel free to contact me here via pm or on psn (x27ScottieN27x). I wouldn't mind playing for a "rookie club".

Edited by ScottieN27
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, pnordetun said:

Looking for club.

I like possession hockey, quick passing game and team oriented play.

Can play LW, RW, C and also RD(suck at it a.t.m. but trying to learn).

Starting a new team from scratch is also interesting.

Contact me on PSN or PM here.

What happens, why are you FA? 

• Like 1

• ECL Staff
On 16/04/2016 at 3:49 PM, ScottieN27 said:

Center looking for club.

played for Northern Ascendancy the last few tournaments (console-hockey on x360 and first ECL on ps4). During that stint with NA I played almost every position (expect G), but I'd prefer to play C or Wing (using a right shooting player). Usually using a two way fwd or grinder. Defense first (especially as Center). Quite good on deflections.

Languages: German, English

NA doesn't play this trny so feel free to contact me here via pm or on psn (x27ScottieN27x). I wouldn't mind playing for a "rookie club".

Modesty is key here ;) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all!

TopiPoika/ShaneC27 here!

Probably too old for this shit B|

Old school nhl player since 2009 looking for a finnish club. Been playing for the same team for five years on xbox360 and XBone. My club (beloved CH Kaasujaka :x) lost their nerves to the indian hockeymastermind Rammer and his input lag problem this year so i`ve been flying solo since that on PS4.  I`m not as active as i used to be before because real life needs attention too, but can still play most evenings/nights of the week. Prefer LW, but RW is ok too. Contact me on PSN: ShaneC27

• Like 1