Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• Administrators
On 9/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, Clumpyindiana79 said:

Hello! I am thinking of switching to ps4 from xbox to join in a team to play in a league here. But have one little problem, i dont really know anyone on ps4 so thats why i am asking here if someone would be interested to have me in their team .

I am 23 year old and have played nhl since i can remember started play online first time in nhl 08 on pc.

I have never really played 6v6 but i have played alot of eashl games with 1-2 players on my team, and alot of hut games.

I love to win games so would try my best to win every game for the team.

99% of my games i have been center but any forward positon would work i guess and i prefer to use the left stick.

But ofc if i dont get any team and someone need any other position i could try play that too (except goalie) cus i really wanna try out this league.

I am new to this site so dunno if u can message me here if interested but otherwise my gamertag on xbox atm is Kovalchuk i7, but feel free to message me there too as i dont have ps4 yet

Played some really tough 1vs1 games against this guy and he's both a good sport and an excellent player. Future superstar. Highly recommend.

Welcome to the community!

• Like 9
  • Love it! 1

On 10.8.2018 at 21.25, Huuru kirjoitti:

Hi,

I'm 26-year-old Finnish guy who came back to NHL after a four year break (didn't buy a new console until last year). I played a lot of drop-ins and a decent amount of 6v6 EASHL games in NHL 18 so I've slowly gained back my former form.

In NHL 18 I first played in a Pro team Nemesis which was quite a struggle for everyone of us. Nevertheless, I'm really grateful for the experience even though I was so rusty from the break. The next season I was late to the party so I decided to go to play in the first team that picked me, this time in Lite. To be honest I was fooling around too much. Sorry for that. Lots of tension and less fun in the team.

So, I'm looking for a tryout in preferably a Pro or maybe a new-born Lite team with a competitive roster. A mature bunch of guys would be a big plus.

I'm a defensive minded player who played left-handed for long but learned to play with the right stick too. I can play every skater position at an okay level but I think playing as a grinding winger is the most fun for me.

Summary:

- L/R handed

- LW/C/RW/LD/RD

- Finnish / English

Thank you and good luck in the next game!

Still free

• Like 1

Hi! 

Goalie looking for a team to fight with in ECL7 , backup or starting both works just fine. 

Important with a good group that have fun while playing but still can combine that with seriuosity. 👌 

And ye 31 years old and from Sweden , so would be nice with a 25+ grp and swedes but english works fine to. 

• Like 2

Hello

Lasse Kukkonen is free again. My last season were with GFB in lite, wich ended to a huge dissapointment for me. So i'm now looking for PRO (ELITE is also fine ;) ) spot. I am at my best when playing in gefening zone, but i handle puck too. Here is my stats from 2 last seasons, and from summer cup: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1822

Contact me here if u got interested :)

Edited by Eeduu
Link
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 1

Yo!

Looking for a new team for ECL, preferably in the Lite division.

RW/C/RD. Prefer C at this time, but the others are fine too.

Previous teams include Shameful Knights, Warriors of Kongo and Silver Sword Griffins. Prefer to pass rather than shoot.

Won't be able to play at all before the end of October (which is also when i will buy the game). 

Oh and in December can play only around 2 weeks . But on the plus side, in November i am available. Due to my limited window of gaming, looking to be a backup.

ECL stats:

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=313

So, here is your chance to get a player using only the good old "stats scouting"!

PM me HERE if for some reason you're interested.

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 3

Hello

Looking for a team for the upcoming ECL season. I'm looking to compete in the Pro league, yet it's okay if we just qualify through the Lite ;)

I've played NHL games since the 90's, and EASHL mode through last three years. I'm very active as I play HUT and Drop-ins most of the time.

Ideally the team has several years experience and a solid record to show for it. I'd love to learn from more experienced ECL players, as I did so in my previous season. Last year was my first season in the ECL, as I played  with a tight group and was struggling to find game time on my debut season. However, I do have a stunning(!) record of 2 GP 2 G, as I played center. The team didn't qualify to the playoffs, and I'm not looking to go through that again.

I'd like to consider myself having the right elements for winning in a Pro/Elite league team, as I take winning seriously. I also have the mentality to constantly develop myself in a team, being humble and by learning from the mistakes with patience - also remembering to enjoy the sweet, sweet victories along the way.

I have 4-6 nights a week to give, and I'm usually online from 19 to 00 (Finnish time). Will play every position except goalie. We'll figure that out during the try-outs. I speak Finnish and English fluently.

Please contact me through the website