Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 9/12/2018 at 12:29 AM, JohnnyRockers said:

Hi! 

Goalie looking for a team to fight with in ECL7 , backup or starting both works just fine. 

Important with a good group that have fun while playing but still can combine that with seriuosity. 👌 

And ye 31 years old and from Sweden , so would be nice with a 25+ grp and swedes but english works fine to. 

Still searching 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Back here again because the team I was supposed to go to ECL broke or at least lost some major players, so yeah...

I'm 21 years old finnish guy and I've played EASHL 6vs6 games since NHL 16. Previous teams have been Shameful Knights and Finnish Roosters. I'm an all arounder and can play various positions although I'd prefer playing as a left handed player. I'd also like to be apart of a team with already an active roster so I wouldn't have to play every single game .

That about sums it up, so if you're interested hit me up here or via PSN msg Exel56

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Hi!

Free agent looking for ECL club.

Primary positions (C/LD/RD) secondary positions (LW/RW). Stick handing: BOTH (right/left) not important.

Love to play positional team play, passing gameplay!

>>>MY Profile HERE<<<

Waiting for responce at nhlgamer or psn: jurisc1989

Best regards, - Rocky Balboa #88

Edited by jurisc1989
  • Like 1

On 15.9.2018 at 11.48, Eeduu kirjoitti:

Hello

Lasse Kukkonen is free again. My last season were with GFB in lite, wich ended to a huge dissapointment for me. So i'm now looking for PRO (ELITE is also fine ;) ) spot. I am at my best when playing in defence and i handle puck too. Here is my stats from 2 last seasons, and from summer cup: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1822

Contact me here if u got interested :)

Stilll free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1