Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Moro! 

Hakuses olis tälläsel 18v jannul AKTIIVINEN 6v6 jengi, joka olisi menossa  ECL.

Aikasempaa kokemusta EASHL löytyy nhl16 old fartsis parit pelit, infinitys parit pelit ja dekes of hasard ynm ynm. NHL17 joitain satoja pelejä frendejenkaa 6v6 tiimeissä.

1v1 kokemusta on paljon, joten helposti keskitasoa parempi pelaaja.

Pelipaikat: KH, OL. (OP/MV käy korvaajana)

PSN: Lehis61. Pistä viestii tääl tai PS4.

Edited by Lehis61
  • Like 1

3 minuuttia sitten, N44TTI_16 kirjoitti:

Hakusessa ECL jengi. Aiempaa kokemusta ei eashl piireistä juurikaan löydy mutta on sitä tullut kavereiden kanssa hupina pelailtua. 1v1 peleissä keskitasoa huomattavasti parempi joten käsiä kyllä löytyy. Pelipaikkoina mieluiten vl/kh/ol. Pakin paikankin osaan hoitaa hyvin.

PSN: N44TTI_16

Suomen paras.

Hi,

LW is looking for an ECL team

Little bit about me

I've played EASHL since NHL10. I've been almost exclusively a right handed left winger. My experience in league games goes back to ECL predecessor consolehockey. In ECL I've played a couple of seasons in ECL Pro with Voodoo People and Nemesis. Last season i had a break from league games and played clubgames with Club De Caballeros

Playing Style

As a winger I'm an opportunistic forechecker and a defensively responsible player. On the offensive side I'm always trying set myself up for a onetimer pass on a leftside, scoring goals is my biggest upside and I'm decent at stickhandling. I fancy a bit less of a straightforward game and like to play with players looking for soft spots on the ice, where I could pass to, edging towards a scoring chance.

What I'm looking for in a club

I'm looking for a Pro or a Lite club on the rise. Team that has a fun atmosphere and players with a positive attitude. I prefer a Finnish speaking team.

I'm able to play most evenings and I have no connection issues

If you are interested you can msg me on PSN:  XelsFIN

EDIT: I've found a team

Best Regards,

Xels

Edited by XelsFIN
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

Finnish player looking for a team to play with. Can play Forward in any position and RD. Been playing very actively in top tier teams, but haven’t done that in couple of years. Played with friends only for fun lately.

ECL not an priority for me, but will gladly fill in if my own schedule allows me to play. Play during the evenings and weekends usually. 

I speak finnish, swedish, english and can even speak norwegian if needed! ✌️

PM me if interested or PSN M3izzi85

• Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

On 10.8.2018 at 21.25, Huuru kirjoitti:

Hi,

I'm 26-year-old Finnish guy who came back to NHL after a four year break (didn't buy a new console until last year). I played a lot of drop-ins and a decent amount of 6v6 EASHL games in NHL 18 so I've slowly gained back my former form.

In NHL 18 I first played in a Pro team Nemesis which was quite a struggle for everyone of us. Nevertheless, I'm really grateful for the experience even though I was so rusty from the break. The next season I was late to the party so I decided to go to play in the first team that picked me, this time in Lite. To be honest I was fooling around too much. Sorry for that. Lots of tension and less fun in the team.

So, I'm looking for a tryout in preferably a Pro or maybe a new-born Lite team with a competitive roster. A mature bunch of guys would be a big plus.

I'm a defensive minded player who played left-handed for long but learned to play with the right stick too. I can play every skater position at an okay level but I think playing as a grinding winger is the most fun for me.

Summary:

- L/R handed

- LW/C/RW/LD/RD

- Finnish / English

Thank you and good luck in the next game!

Still free, unleash my INNER STEAM please. I want to play 6's. Now. Pro / top Lite team, let me try my best ^^

Hello. I am looking for a team to participate in ECL. (I will play from the second account) I will also play in RCL.
I only play on LD, because I think it's impossible to play well on many positions.  In hockey i play 5 years.

The connection is good. I play from 22.00 Moscow time.
I positively defensive and play in a foreign zone.
My PSN: mizhganchic1986 or russian_defender

Edited by Mizhganchic1986

Hola Amigos!

I´m looking for team that participates eSM qualifiers.

If your team needs defensive defender i´m the dude! I can play LD and RD - Left or Right handedness it does not matter to me.

Write a private message and agree tryout :)

I found team, see u on ice!

Edited by Jusuffi86
  • Love it! 3

53 minuuttia sitten, jjonij kirjoitti:

Right Wing (or left-handed Left Wing) looking for new challenges. I have played last 3 seasons in ECL Pro without any remarkable success as a team and now want something more. Participated Summer cup 3 too, played as a right wing in a starting lineup of the cup winning team NG Kelamiehet. I like to pass the puck and i think my strengths are solid two-way game as a power forward and i have some scoring ability too. I'm 28 years old Finnish guy and have mic, WhatsApp, Discord etc. stuff.

Center position is an option too, but it takes some time to adjust my game to it as i have played winger primarily lately.

Link to my ECL player profile.

I'm ready for try-outs, so if you are interested, send me message here or PSN: jjonij

+1 | Loyal two-way horse with defence first mentality. Can also score overtime game winning goals in finals. 😉

Pick him.

Edited by FlyerKungen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

Looking for a club for ECL7.

After hanging up my glove and blocker due to I didn't think it was fun anymore 😕, i'm looking for a club as a skater. Doesn't really matter what position or how much playing time I can get, not sure how much I would be able to play anyways due to busy hockey season. 
Skill wise there is better options out there for sure. 😂

If there is a sound and fun group out there looking to fill the roster up for upcoming season and need a allrounder hit me up!

Finnish, swedish, english und ich spreche ein bischen deutsch. 

Have a nice weekend 😊

• Like 9
  • Love it! 5
  • Sad 2