Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Left-handed center or right wing looking for new challenges.

I've never tried ECL before but I've been active in EASHL for 5 years with my team Meisselit. The lack of 6v6 games has bothered me as well as the lack of really meaningful games. I describe myself as a relentless forechecking player with a good instinct to scoring goals and being in the right place in the right moment. I've used to more straightforward-kind of game but I know I can adapt to longer cycling game.

For personal information, I'm 21 year-old Finn who owns mic, discord, whatsapp etc.

If you have a spot in your team, please contact me (Larzzon19). Open for try-outs of course. Preferably Elite or Pro.

Edited by Larzzon19
  • Like 1

Finnish player here. I am looking for my first club on PS4. I have been playing so far on XBOX S & NHL 18 (also 16 and 17). Now moving to PS4 & NHL 19 due to friends playing mainly PUBGB and skipping this version of NHL. Most interesting positions are LW and LD. Would like to play in competitive club, though I am not sure which division would be best for me, been kind of average player. I am true two-way player and provide real support in defensive zone and those with better hands and hockey IQ can focus in offensive side of game. 

I have mic which came with PS4 box. I am 29 yo. Most active during evenings and weekends. Finnish and english speaking clubs.

Contact me here or send message in PSN, my gamertag is rayokashi or [email protected]. Remove all 1 from email address!

• Like 1

-i decided to stop 1on1 games and start to play more or only 6on6 games. In nhl18 i played only like hundred 6on6 games including the ecl games.

-So im looking for an active team for next ECL. i play LD or RD.

-Dont care about the division.(Lite/pro or elite)

- In last lite season i was 8th in points(defenseman)

-  prefer finnish team, but can also talk english.

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1712   my player card.

contackt me here or in psn: taunomaister1

Edited by Taunomaister1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- Goalie looking for a new home. Playing pretty much every night from 20.00 CET, so i am looking for a starting role.

- Speaking swedish and english with a working microphone

- Preferably pro and up, but anything can be of interest. I wanna compete.

- Latest team: Nordic Lightning

- PM here or at PSN: Nexhztah

Edited by Nexhztah
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi!

Time has come for me to find a new club to play with.

If your team is planning to participate on ecl and still needs a RW, C or RD, feel free to invite me on a try out for your team.

As ECL is just around the corner, i do realise that there might be only back-up roles available and i am fine with that. 

I am finnish but can speak and understand english.

contact me here or in psn: jimmiNOhands / jnmxx

Team found

Edited by Jnmxxx
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 1

Goalie looking for new challenges after  ECL didn't work out for Kattiautomaatti.

Because ECL7 is so close to start, I have no problems being a back-up player.

-Finnish & English speaking

-Interested to play regular club games also as LD if needed.

-Novembers & decembers gaming time is still unsure for me because of my school, but atleast couple times a week.

Feel free to contact me for more info or try outs here or in PSN: hoiggaa

• Like 9
  • Love it! 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Hoiggaa said:

Goalie looking for new challenges after  ECL didn't work out for Kattiautomaatti.

Because ECL7 is so close to start, I have no problems being a back-up player.

-Finnish & English speaking

-Interested to play regular club games also as LD if needed.

-Novembers & decembers gaming time is still unsure for me because of my school, but atleast couple times a week.

Feel free to contact me for more info or try outs here or in PSN: hoiggaa

3 hours ago, Jnmxxx said:

Hi!

Time has come for me to find a new club to play with.

If your team is planning to participate on ecl and still needs a RW, C or RD, feel free to invite me on a try out for your team.

As ECL is just around the corner, i do realise that there might be only back-up roles available and i am fine with that. 

I am finnish but can speak and understand english.

contact me here or in psn: jimmiNOhands / jnmxx

Both of these gents are of the finest caliber. Big recommendation on my part. 🏆

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hi,

Main Position: Goalie

searching for a club mainly in Lite, because it is my first time joining this league.

I’m a humble and calm person who likes to play NHL for fun. Around the age of 30.

Activity:

I can play for certain 3 days in the week. I have another life as well 😉

My Experience:

I have a couple seasons of competitive 6v6 in LGCHL during NHL 17. Loved it! I stopped because it was to hard being awake during the night just to play competetive hockey.

I am very willing to try-out of course even if you don’t need a goalie for now. I really just want to play 6v6 🙂

Best regards

PSN: Migeltheplayer

Contact me either here or psn 👍

Looking for a club to compete at ECL Lite

My best EASHL times were definetly placed between NHL09 and NHL16, it was the time when i was really active NHL gamer and played mainly (only) EASHL.

I played few games(3) at Summer cup season2 after a long break. Team were NG Bieksaaa.  

My preferred playing position is LD for sure, but can also play LW if needed. If it's must i can also survive at C, RW and RD. 

I do have mic. [I speak finnish and also fluent english.]

If you interested, please do contact me here or at the PS. 

PSN: Camelii1 

• Like 4