Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hey, guys.  
RCL team needs 2 players: right defender and goalkeeper.  Experience is welcome.
We will participate in the RCL tournament. 
In our team we communicate in Russian, German, English, Finnish.
We can play 21:00 - 01:00 to Moscow time.
Welcome :-)

For communication:

PSN - plohih
WhatsApp +79200203010

Hey!

I'm looking for a team for upcoming ECL8.

I'm Swiss, 30+ year old, have a mic, can speak French, English, German, can play ONLY during the week (tuesday-->friday), 20 CET--->...

I have already played in ECL tournaments, but only as a backup, because of personnal schedule problems.

I can play every position, but i'm looking for a place as a LD/LW primarly because i'm only righthanded, can play as a starter or backup

I'm looking for a team with players that already know eachother well on the ice and are matures.

I'm looking for a competitve lite/pro team.

You can contact me here or on PSN : Takeo_28

• Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/26/2018 at 4:15 PM, Jonte said:

Finnish defender looking for a team for next season!

Both LD and RD, 27 years old, last 4 seasons in PRO, mostly try to defend with stick and solid positioning and not overly physical. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1376

Contact here or on PSN.

Looking once again, after some unfortunate events. Still mainly interested in PRO teams. 

• Like 4

Hi! 

The original plans crashed and burned!!

So here i am a Goalie in my best days (32years) from sweden looking for a team to join in the upcomming ECL. 

Where you from or in what league you play in really doesnt matter so long there is a good feeling. 

But would prefere a PRO club and backup works fine to. 

Ciao!

• Like 6
  • Love it! 3

Howdy everyone. I'm Rev. I'm an American goalie, who is interested in playing with guys outside of North America. If time/ connection permits it, I'd love to play with some of you guys, and maybe even make an impact in the ECL. PSN/ Xbox Gamertag is: TheyCallMeRevv, if you want to shoot me a message. I also have experience in Spanish, French, German, and Italian, if that helps at all.

• Like 3

2 tuntia sitten, Revv kirjoitti:

Howdy everyone. I'm Rev. I'm an American goalie, who is interested in playing with guys outside of North America. If time/ connection permits it, I'd love to play with some of you guys, and maybe even make an impact in the ECL. PSN/ Xbox Gamertag is: TheyCallMeRevv, if you want to shoot me a message. I also have experience in Spanish, French, German, and Italian, if that helps at all.

it is forbidden to american/canadiens to participate in ECL, so welcome in finland😘

• Regional restrictions: ECL is a European tournament format, however we do not necessarily exclude North American or Russian players. North American players are not allowed to host matches / be captain in the lineup, which means all games need to take place on European servers. This also applies to Russian players - please evaluate your previous connection experience against some of the teams participating in the ECL, especially if you live in eastern parts of your country (which likely connects you to US West servers). In case of severe connection issues, we reserve the right to exclude teams or players.
  • Thanks 2