Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Lw looking for a club  

(I Can also occasionally play C when needed)  

After esm and two ECL-seasons in PRO  with Raccoon Rampage has my time with the raccoons come to an end. I played in all 79competitivegames that RAR had during that time so I’m very active. I can play almost every day between 19cet and 23cet. 

I’m highly motivated to new challenges. As a player, I’m a responsible two-way forward with great vision and game literacy

So this 17-year-old Finn is looking for Pro (or higher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) team. I can speak Finnish and English.  

Don’t hesitate to ask me to tryouts... Let me show you what I got to offer ;D 

If you have any interest or questions pm me here or send me a message at psn: jorma2001   

• Like 10
  • Love it! 4

• Members

Still looking for options! Would like to play C as that's what I feel I'm the best at, but I'm open to trying winger or even defense too. Languages finnish/english I guess, also previously played in Banterfield Battalion, The Visionaries & Reality Check HC.

Edited by Mikka
  • Like 12

LW/RW looking for a club.

Hi! I'm 23 years old player from Finland who now has experience from ECL-scene for 3 seasons and I'm looking for a change of scenery. I've been playing with Finnish Hockey Legends in Lite and in ECL 8 my stats were 22 gp 19+18=37. I would describe my playing style as a reliable two way forward who likes to move the puck fast.

I'm almost always ready to play after 19.00 and I do own a mic. Mainly I'm hoping to play for a finnish team in the upcoming tournaments.

You can contact me through NHLGamer or PSN where my ID is Hanzqa. I'm open for try-outs so if you're interested just hit me up!

• Like 1

Hi guys!

25 years old LD looking for a new long-term team! 

My experience in EASHL and ECL mostly consist of playing as LD and RD and I’ve played mostly in Lite but couple games in Elite too. Last two seasons in Perttilän Kommandot.

Because the story of Perttilän Kommandot ended, I would like to be a part of a PRO or a competitive Lite team who wants to have fun and play competitive hockey.

I’m looking for a team where I could be a starting LD, but I can also play as RD sometimes and maybe interested to play as LW too.

I speak Finnish and English, but I’m prefer looking first for a Finnish team.

Contact me here or PSN: NAHKAPEIKKO

• Like 6
  • Love it! 4

Hi folks!

Im looking for an active team for the upcoming ECL games/ NHL gamer events. Im always willing to improve my game and I understand that building chemistry takes time, in most cases.

I played my last ECL season as a Center but I can learn Right Wing if needed.

I speak finnish and english.

My stats: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=3762

You can contact me here via PM or PSN: Lowryy8

Edited by Lowryy
  • Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, Jonte said:

Looking for a team. 

- LD/RD can play both, but I would like to try how would I do as a winger (LW and RW both fine too) as well.
- Mainly PRO (or higher) teams if as a defender.
- 4 seasons in PRO, missed last season due to IRL happenings.
- Finnish, 27y old, can use discord, whatsapp and so on. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1376

Contact here or on PSN. (It's 0 as in number, not capital O).

After "overwhelming" interest for F spot, just looking as a D now.

• Like 1

On 25.2.2019 at 08.46, Enerfity kirjoitti:

Finnish forward looking for top Lite or Pro team to offseason and next ecl season. I am very active, as I am usually available most nights.

Playing left/right handed wingers and also Rd. But most efficiently RW.

Eashl since NHL09.

You can contact me here or on psn: Enerfity_

Ecl stats

Still free!

• Love it! 1

Howdy! 😄

Looking for competitive team:

- mainly Pro or high level Lite team

- can play LW/C, but now looking role mainly as C

- 21y old, easy going and adjustable, team player until the very end

- last 2 seasons in Pro

- creative player, good view on the ice, playmaker with ability to score also