Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 4.3.2019 at 13.38, Miguli36 kirjoitti:

Free LW/RW looking for a pro team (considering offers from competitive lite teams also). Prefer back-up because availability is changing much weekly. Can also occasionally play C/LD/RD. Playing LW as a leftie and RW as a rightie, so called @Awptim style in the groups i have played with. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1003

Still looking. Contact here For tryouts. 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

On 2/19/2019 at 9:11 AM, Molotiira said:

Free LW/C

Looking for a new long-term team:

• Good player on both sides of the ice (offense and defense)
  • Fast-paced passing with the ability to score
  • Mainly interested in Finnish teams playing in pro division

Contact me here or psn: Molotiira

Hit me baby one more time 🔥🔥

• Like 4

Listen our Brothers in Free Agentszone!

I Potilas(JolleTV) and @xKeskitalo are interested in creating an Elite level club.

If you have played in Elite or you have a feeling that you are Elite level player, please contact me or xKeskitalo here or more  better in Twitter.

This is an oportunity to Elite (or back to Elite).

• Like 11
  • Love it! 2

1 tunti sitten, iSvamp kirjoitti:

But, you have 2 games in ELITE in your career, and Keski 30 - tell me how that can be an oportunity to ELITE?? 😌

How about "PRO"?? 😆

Just kidding. Good luck! 😊

More accurate next time, I've been playing in ECL 4 Elite💁‍♂️  But don't worry you've been mistaken before😌

Thanks anyway😘

Edited by FIN_Potilas
  • Like 1

4 tuntia sitten, iSvamp kirjoitti:

But, you have 2 games in ELITE in your career, and Keski 30 - tell me how that can be an oportunity to ELITE?? 😌

How about "PRO"?? 😆

Just kidding. Good luck! 😊

Everyone has to start somewhere. Good luck to your new club potta and keskitalo!

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

Lw/ld  looking for a team. 

26yo finnish dude and such active player. Back-up  position is fine aswell for me. I like to play with my irl friends some club games. 

Just looking for some chill based group of guys who are having fun together during play hoooockey  ✌

Feel free contact me here or psn rne92-

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

I'm looking for a contending Pro team or an Elite team to join and can play RD, RW or C. I'm an experienced defenseman but I can play as a forward as well. 💸

Previous teams: Unlucky Boys HC, Team Frosty, Butterfly Effect

Message me here or on PSN: will_yo7

• Like 27
  • Love it! 17

On 3.3.2019 at 23.52, TuomoP83 kirjoitti:

Hi guys,

Experienced player looking for club for offseason and future tournaments

-age 35 😀

-positions c, lw, ld, rw, rd in that order

-prefer right-handed stick (but I can also play lefty)

-mic, whatsapp

-looking for starting position

-last clubs Speedy Bros Hockey, Raging Monkeys

-contact me on psn TuomoP83 or here

Nhlgamer profile

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1595

Still up for tryouts

• Like 5

On 26.2.2019 at 16.04, Hanzqa kirjoitti:

LW/RW looking for a club.

Hi! I'm 23 years old player from Finland who now has experience from ECL-scene for 3 seasons and I'm looking for a change of scenery. I've been playing with Finnish Hockey Legends in Lite and in ECL 8 my stats were 22 gp 19+18=37. I would describe my playing style as a reliable two way forward who likes to move the puck fast.

I'm almost always ready to play after 19.00 and I do own a mic. Mainly I'm hoping to play for a finnish team in the upcoming tournaments.

You can contact me through NHLGamer or PSN where my ID is Hanzqa. I'm open for try-outs so if you're interested just hit me up!

I'm still available for more try-outs in Lite-teams.

• Like 1

Hello guys!! last season ended too early and then went out to the rest of the players to play so I am free to come to you on the team. I play the left defender with my right hand. ecl experience is and eashl abound. I search for a lite / pro team. I can play almost every night except on Saturdays. usually i play 19-23cet with the best. contact us either here or psn PanukkI86

• Like 2

On 3.3.2019 at 20.53, haaga kirjoitti:

Looking for a competitive lite/pro team. Played RW/C for a few seasons both in pro and lite. Can play RD too but prefer att. position.

Looking for a chill, mature and active group of team players who will participate in upcoming tournaments. Finnish/English.

Contact me here via private message or on PSN: haaga_

Still up for try outs!

• Like 3
  • Love it! 2