Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• ECL Staff
On 20.2.2019 at 10.46, Crisu_rottis kirjoitti:

Looking for a club

LD can play occasionally RD

Division doesnt matter aslong as the team has good sense of humour and bad jokes

Contact me here or at psn Crisu_rottis

Up with a minor adjustment:

At this moment im struggling with motivation with the game so im looking for backup spot more than a top6 spot.

Could be interested in trying C aswell.

Edited by Crisu_rottis
  • Like 8
  • Love it! 1

Yo!

Due to lack of motivation for competitive games and lack of time, i'm now a free agent. Spent the last season in Pro. I'm preferably looking for a Lite team as i still would like to play in ECL, but i also just want to have fun when i play. Due to my (very) limited window of gaming nowadays, i'm looking to be a backup and just hop on to play every once in a while.

Positions: (Preferred) C, RW, RD, G, LD, LW. So, anything goes but you'll get the best of me in the first three mentioned. I would like to play C, as i've played as RW and RD my whole career.

If interested, contact me here or on PSN: Ollizhki.

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 8
  • Love it! 4

On 7/25/2017 at 6:17 PM, rurrez said:

HI.

Im A RD can also go LD if needed BUT RD is prefered play eashl prefer 6vs6 mainly

Looking for an active team,strong teamplay
pretty active can usually play all night/evenings after 19.00(SWE), usually play all evening.

NO FUN with bots

Looking for an English or Swedish speaking club thats in ecl lite etc etc

have headset and mic(dont speak that much though)

for questions  use....... PSNID: rurrez

uppdated

Edited by rurrez

Good afternoon friends! The HС ORBITA team urgently needs a reliable and strong goalkeeper who will help to achieve success in this championship. We play the Russian Championship, and the end of the regular championship ends there, and the games begin with the Playoffs ... For you, this will also be a little experience for playing in the most unpredictable championship, write, we will try you!)

• Like 3

Hey, im a Swedish player. 

Searching for a team in upcoming League.

I speak swedish and English.

Prefer to play LW or D. But i can play on all positions. I want to join a team that has a gameplay and idea. Most importantly a Good harmony in the group. 

Psn: fisk33n88

• Like 1

Free all-arounder

I have played most of my ECLs as a defender but I started out as a forward and I still enjoy playing as a forward, and would like to play an offensive position again, hence the all-arounder "label" so to say. I can also play as a right or left handed player, although slightly better with the left handed stick.

If I play as a defender I'd appreciate if the team would already have an active roster with two other defenders so I wouldn't have to play all the games as that tends to be quite tiring. If by some chance I'd play as a forward, I really don't have much preferences as it has been a minute since I last played an offensive position.

Also as a defender looking for top Pro/Elite and as a forward Pro mainly

So yeah that's about it, If interested hit me up with a message here or psn

Here are the career stats if someone cares: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=369

• Like 10
  • Love it! 5