Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

NHL20 is coming and I'm still looking for a club where I can help to reach the goals, but als learn and develop as a player. I'm a team minded Defender, who can also play forward, if needed. Unfortunately I'm a english/german speaking player, but I'm willing to learn specific commandos in another language if needed. 

I'm looking for a settled club and a "long term-contract" in lite or pro. 

• Like 4

On 6/17/2019 at 12:22 PM, Anfraxx_ said:

Hi all. Rookie goalie looking for a team and to make some friends along the way, still learning but learning quick. 

I'm 32 and from the UK 

PSN: Anfraxx_ 

Bump still looking for a team, would like an English speaking team so can communicate with all players on the ice. I'm not pro but I'm not awful neither, as long as the defensive line communicate with me for any gaps, all is good.

Would like a team close to my own timezone also, -5/-6 is just too big of a gap as I'd be going to bed when you're coming online.

Cheers :)