Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• Members

Free LW/C for all future tournaments, starting role plz but can consider being a backup. Played ECL 8 in Reality Check HC, SL & FCL in Invictus. Available most days  -->23, can also play any position ocassionally if needed.

Edited by Mikka
  • Like 12
  • Love it! 9

Proeficient veteran looking for club.

Looking for new team to represent

Positions: LD/LW(C)

I'm a smart and tranquil player. Good at positioning and patient to look for that good spot, not just throwing saucer to impossible slots. Will handle my defensive duties.

Handedness: Right and Left

Learned my trait for both sides, rightey being my stronger side.

Pros and Cons: Patience, positioning and stickhandling

Patience is a virtue. I rather slow the game down than make bad pass forward to lose possession. I do know how to breakout quickly, and how to make fast paced passes thou. I know where to put myself in different situations. With me you won't get a skillstick god, but I can handle the puck and get around players, my way.

What I'm looking for and for what I'm ready:

I'm looking for chance to fight as a starter in Pro or Elite clubs. My preference would be finnish teams. 

I have proper headset for VOIP, mentality to keep training and training and fighting spirit. I don't ragequit games and I always demand the best from myself.

Former teams:

Lionhearts (Spring league), Murohoki (ECL8 and 7)

If you've read this far and think I might be a great additions to your club feel free PM me here, or directly in PSN, and arrange a tryout.

Cheers

MovaaN

• Like 3

Free RW/LW (C) for all future tournaments.

Both handed, 25yo, can play almost every night, fast passes soft hands simple play.

I’d like to find long-term team where i can improve myself as a player.

Pm here or psn: Anawaa

Edited by Anawaa
  • Like 23
  • Love it! 12

After five tournaments with Speedy Bros Hockey its time to split from it and kick it to the rubbish dump ♻️. Nah, honestly some players got better offers.

Position is RD and in regular club games can play C and RW if needed. I'm two way defender and i can play different play styles (offensive, hard-hitting, shading or what the captain want to). I think there is some players who will hate to play against me, so think about twice 😉.

I want active team coz I will play every day if im not tripping somewhere. And starting positions only.

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=80

Msg in here coz im not at home right now.

♠️  ♠️  ♠️  ♠️  ♠️

Edited by Ampuhaukka
  • Like 17
  • Love it! 13

Hello. I am looking for a club in the NHL 20. Moved from Xbox. I’ve been playing for 2 years. I decided that I need to continue to grow and participate in the tournament. Time Moscow time If anyone is interested, write. I will be glad to new comrades.